Tír NA nÓg - ( Aka Hull 818 ) heading to NJ !

PMG

For those who might not know: …https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/tir-na-nog-legend-eternal-youth.amp

I love seeing reflections off a perfectly clean Ollie. What a great name for a great trailer. Good luck on your first adventures. Just don’t touch the ground when you get back home. 😬

Please tell us how your Ranger does as a tow vehicle.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Congrats from Hull 802.  We launched on 5/14, also overnighted at David Crockett and camped our way back to CT. We had no major issues, but came up with lots of questions.  You can expect a call from Oliver in 2-3 weeks to check on your delivery, but don't wait to post questions on the forum. Lots of good knowledge available from the fine folks here. I learned a lot just by reading posts. Enjoy.

• Like 4

Jeff Simone and Katie Thibodeau

2021 Oliver Elite II Hull # 802

Tow Vehicle; 2018 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Crew Cab 6.0 Liter Vortec

On 6/6/2021 at 9:45 AM, John E Davies said:

For those who might not know: …https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/tir-na-nog-legend-eternal-youth.amp

I love seeing reflections off a perfectly clean Ollie. What a great name for a great trailer. Good luck on your first adventures. Just don’t touch the ground when you get back home. 😬

Please tell us how your Ranger does as a tow vehicle.

John Davies

Spokane WA

Thanks for sharing that John.  Indeed this is our white horse 😉.   We had printed that for our camper binder / log book also. 

We are towing through the hills of Tennessee and Kentucky with a 2021 Ford F 150 5.0L V8 coyote engine and doing well so far.  Our biggest challenge has been getting the Anderson hitch hooked up - it’s more sensitive to lining up than we anticipated.  

• Like 2

PMG.  That is really cool and thanks to John for the link for info. I have two Irish ideas written down for our trailer.  Delivery September 2021.  It was great to see it on back which I hadn’t seen.  Thanks for the inspiration.  Mike

• Like 2

2015 Dodge Ram 1500.  2021 Elite ll Standard. Hull #905

• 1 month later...

I am very happy we did put the name on the back. The Oliver team was super careful ensuring the accents etc were all correct !   Enjoy your trailer .. September is just around the corner 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...