Road Trip

Dream Girl

A long road trip with wifeTina from our home on Samish Island near Bow WA in the PNW to Erie Colorado.  Helping in the move back home of our Daughter and family we finally sited an Oliver in Livingston Montana on I-90 headed East.  We were going back home west and it was a serious wind storm.   All that road and good to see at least one Ollie !!!!!!    Mike

• Like 4

2015 Dodge Ram 1500.  2021 Elite ll Standard. Hull #905

10 hours ago, Dream Girl said:

A long road trip with wifeTina from our home on Samish Island near Bow WA in the PNW to Erie Colorado.  Helping in the move back home of our Daughter and family we finally sited an Oliver in Livingston Montana on I-90 headed East.  We were going back home west and it was a serious wind storm.   All that road and good to see at least one Ollie !!!!!!    Mike

We finally saw our first Ollie "in the wild" last month, on our trip through S. Utah. And one parked at a rest area along I-5 in Oregon. 

We plan to head up into Montana in a month or so.  Will be travelling north through E WA, east from Spokane, then south through the Bitterroot Mts.  We've never been north of Pullman in E WA and never to Montana.  Would appreciate any recommendations on places to camp and sites to see.

Trust you arrived safely home.  We have experienced terrible wind along I-80; not fun in a 25' motorhome 😱

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

Arrived safe.  Pulling the Daughters 24 ft square as a box trailer home for them in the move back to Tonasket WA and it was a perfect wind storm to remind me of Oliver’s aerodynamic shape.  Also got lucky today and saw a very cool graphic on our second Ollie sighting.  Hwy 20 it was heading East up Lolo pass heading into the Okanogan Valley.  Real cool front logo that was Native in origin.  Maybe like a ceremonial mask.  Went by fast but effect was cool.   Mike

• Like 3

2015 Dodge Ram 1500.  2021 Elite ll Standard. Hull #905