Get ready ! Yet another micro rally in the making !

mountainborn

• Moderators

Bugeyedriver advised by phone that it had been over 100* for sixty consecutive days in his part of Texas ! WOW !

So, let me get this straight. If someone goes South to get away from the snow, they are called a SNOWBIRD.

Does that mean that if they go North to get away from the scorching heat, they are called a SUNBIRD ?

Geeze ! I might be a REDNECK SUNBIRD ! Now, that's pretty exotic sounding and might fool some, until they see the camo overhauls ! He, he.

Pete and Oscar will be arriving in Trujillo Meadows on Friday.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

I love your "sunbird" idea.... Suits me well.We've really enjoyed the last two summers, escaping the summer heat.

Hope you, Betty, and Pete & Oscar the Smiley Dog have a wonderful time at ten thousand feet. Wish we were there, too.

Sherry and Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hey Doug !

Which beach ya'll heading for?? We're still workamping in New Mexico on the banks of the Rio Grande at 4300'..90 degrees but the 20% humidity is real bearable and 60 degree nights are nice. :lol: Keep them 'skeeters fed n see ya'll in the fall.

Chuck n Geri n critters