Nuts & Bolts

Fargoman

I'm preparing a dedicated tool set for our Elite 2, delivery date September 16th. Are the nuts, bolts, etc. SAE, metric, or a mixture of both?

2021 Legacy Elite 2 Twin Bed | Hull Number 894 (9/16/21 delivery) | Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 3.0L EcoDiesel 3.92 axleAZARCAIDMTNVNMORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

25 minutes ago, Fargoman said:

I'm preparing a dedicated tool set for our Elite 2, delivery date September 16th. Are the nuts, bolts, etc. SAE, metric, or a mixture of both?

In the same boat, with a delivery date in December.  I'd love to hear what you put on your list.  We have a "generic" toolkit that we've brought from camper to camper.

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

Everything I have encountered is American (SAE). The Truma water heater is most likely metric, but you are not supposed to work on those….😁

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Thank you, John. I'm a fan of your 'how to' posts - the mudflap installation is on my to-do list over the winter months.

• Like 1

2021 Legacy Elite 2 Twin Bed | Hull Number 894 (9/16/21 delivery) | Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 3.0L EcoDiesel 3.92 axleAZARCAIDMTNVNMORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg