Ollie has left the nest

BackofBeyond

A wonderful couple arrived this morning to pick up their new to them Ollie #359. I'll let them introduce themselves when they are ready.

Our time with Ollie was one filled with fun times, interesting places, and great new friends. I remembered what I went through during our orientation at our Ollie purchase - and lamented upon the stories shared here on the forum relating to  things some didn't fully understand after the orientation and struggled with at the campground for the fist time.

I did not want the new Oliver owners to go through a less than through purchase. So this was not the ordinary person to person sale - my goal was to share as much and many learnings as I could - fully explaining the systems, features, and quarks of Ollie ownership. The new owners left about 5 hours later - with a video history of the entire "orientation". I feel comfortable knowing Ollie is in good hands - and more importantly - the folks are set up to enjoy Oliver with reduced stress and  concern. Tally Ho!!

I know the Oliver family will take good care of them- and heartily welcome them when the time is right.

To the future,

RB

Minus the Oliver.....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 7

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators

BoB, please don't be a stranger around here. 

I suspect someday you'll be back in an Ollie. In the meantime,  we'll enjoy hearing about your adventures. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

I”ll bet it was thorough hand off, maybe you should send a copy of the video to Oliver!!  Keep us posted on your new activities.  We’ll miss your Oliver insights….  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Thank you for the kind words. We are proud owners now of 359. Russell, you did a thorough job of orienting us to this Oliver. We hope to keep in touch with you and Cindy as you continue to reach back of beyond. We too will have exciting ventures ahead of us. It has been a pleasure getting to know you. 
Dan and Ruth. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Welcome to the group, Dan and Ruth!

I'm sure you will have a lot of great times with your great trailer. Enjoy!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.