Furrion TV using Furrion Radio Speakers

I have been trying to program the TV to utilize the radio speakers. I went onto the Oliver University instruction site but the programming instructions given did not match the functions on my TV controls. I suspect that the Oliver University instruction was for a different model Furrion TV.

I have a 2018 Oliver Elite II. Has anyone been able to have the TV audio come on the radio speakers and if so how did you program it? Thanks

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

Yes you can program to use the speakers - our 2018 was set to do so - I can not remember the process and alas we no longer have Ollie to use as reference. The instruction manual had the details. Good Luck.

RB

Formerly of #359

• Like 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators
10 hours ago, dewdev said:

I have been trying to program the TV to utilize the radio speakers. I went onto the Oliver University instruction site but the programming instructions given did not match the functions on my TV controls. I suspect that the Oliver University instruction was for a different model Furrion TV.

I have a 2018 Oliver Elite II. Has anyone been able to have the TV audio come on the radio speakers and if so how did you program it? Thanks

Try using the search feature.  My search for "speakers" returned 114 posts and here are 2 that may be of interest.  One of the post is for the Furrion tv and radio and the other is about Jensen equipment.

Good luck,

Mossey

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

When we purchased our 2015 Oliver was no help in getting the TV audio to the radio speakers.  I determined how it should be done, at the time I sent the written procedure to our sales person,, who knows what he did with it.

Attached is my procedure that works for us.

Oliver TT Television Speakers via Radio.doc

• Thanks 2

Horace & Dianne

Chesapeake, Virginia

2016 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4 Limited

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull # 93

Mossey:

Thanks for the link. I did do a search myself but did not find the one from ShallowGal.

I also looked at the Oliver University TV video and in the Furron owner's manuel but neither solved the issue.

ShallowGal's 2017 and my 2018 Ollie's apparently have the same model Furron TV and radio. (We do not have the TV Audio TV Speaker option to turn off the TV speakers.)

ShallowGal's procedure of switching the radio Input Mode to "ARC" was the answer to getting the TV audio onto the radio. Simple one step procedure.

Thanks Mossey.

NEW Question: The radio has a USB connection on the front panel. The owner's manual does not say what size/series this USB connection is. I have a memory stick with music on it but the memory stick does not fit into this Furron USB connection. Does anyone know what USB connection size/series it is and how I would be able to connect my memory stick?

• Like 1

Maine 

• Moderators

I don't have your radio, so I don't know which usb connector works, but you can buy little adaptors on walmart, best buy, or Amazon to convert usb to usbc, etc.

Screenshot_20210718-142423_Chrome.jpg

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dewdev said:

NEW Question: The radio has a USB connection on the front panel. The owner's manual does not say what size/series this USB connection is. I have a memory stick with music on it but the memory stick does not fit into this Furron USB connection. Does anyone know what USB connection size/series it is and how I would be able to connect my memory stick?

This picture may help.

Mossey

460B5775-7C22-4B88-BECA-28600F38EA19.thumb.jpeg.db8b9a58d136e35a079ebf5022c71c96.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

From the pictures sent by Mossey, I am guessing that it could be either the USB 2.0 Standard-A or the USB 3.1 Standard-A.

Monday I will call Furrion to see which USB they use, so I do not order the incorrect plug to switch from the Furrion to the memory stick..

I will pass on to all what they say.

Thanks Mossey and SeaDawg.

• Like 2

Maine