Lagun Tabletop in Black Walnut

Foy_Mirna

• Moderators

It's really beautiful,  @Foy_Mirna. I'm sure your customer will be very pleased.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 1 month later...

Very nice Foy!   Does this (as you engineered it) replace the existing table that comes with the Oliver?   I would assume you re-purpose whatever hardware is on the original one.   I can't wait to get ours home so I can look at some of these possibilities.

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

• Moderators
On 7/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Foy_Mirna said:

Below is my current challenge, a 35” x 22” x 1.4” Lagun tabletop in black walnut.

D & K - 

As Foy mentioned - this top is being made for a Lagun table system - not to replace the original top(s) in the Oliver.  However, I'm guessing that Foy would welcome talking to you about replacing any of the original tops with something special like this black walnut.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
38 minutes ago, MJS1130 said:

Will this Laguna table system be installed in an Oliver? 

Foy makes custom wooden products for Oliver owners.  You can order an Oliver with a Lagun table and then have Foy craft a custom replacement.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mike and Carol said:

Foy makes custom wooden products for Oliver owners.  You can order an Oliver with a Lagun table and then have Foy craft a custom replacement.  Mike

And, for a price, Oliver will even install the custom top for you.

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"