Ordered and waiting . . .

Detourist

Greetings, all y’all -

We’re Mike and Christy from Oklahoma, retired and pretty good at it.  

We ordered our 2022 Elite II in February, Hull 970, and are in line for delivery the first week in December.  Following the wisdom of the Forum, we now have a pretty good idea of what to expect as owners of a EII.  We are updating from a 40 sq ft pop up camper to the new space - with amenities of an Ollie.  Looking forward to seeing all y’all on the road!

Mike

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Detourist said:

Greetings, all y’all -

We’re Mike and Christy from Oklahoma, retired and pretty good at it.  

We ordered our 2022 Elite II in February, Hull 970, and are in line for delivery the first week in December.  Following the wisdom of the Forum, we now have a pretty good idea of what to expect as owners of a EII.  We are updating from a 40 sq ft pop up camper to the new space - with amenities of an Ollie.  Looking forward to seeing all y’all on the road!

Mike

Is a ten month lead time usual?   I hope to order ours in early September for summer delivery.   I would be ok with ten months as that would be July delivery 

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

We ordered ours in February of 2019 and took delivery in September 2019.  We have never regretted our decision.  We also benefitted from the forum and we were fortunate enough to attend the 2019 Oliver Rally at Lake Guntersville SP.  We really enjoyed seeing the presentations and meeting many of the owners.  We have been so pleased with our LEII and love to share with other people.

• Like 2

David Caswell and Paula Saltmarsh

Hull 509 "The Swallow"

Unless demand drops, that wait time reflects their production throughput, which was recently increased. 5/week I believe

I’d put the order in. Based on what we’ve seen opportunities arise to move up the list when other folks have to cancel, like I did when I found a 2020 resale available for this season. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country