David Mazone

Hello Ollie offspring,

I'm on order and have ordered the twin bed floor plan with the Lagun table. I am curios as to where that stows. Also, what are the best ideas for back cushions when not using as a bed (size, firmness and such).

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)

I put the Lagun table in the closet against the flat wall against the shower wall. I put two sets of velcro strips (on either side) to hold it in place. The support arm I place on the top shelf of the closet. Works fine.

I changed the cushions for mattress so the cushions stay at home in storage, so I can not help there.

• Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

We have a Twin bed EII with KTT Mattresses.

Here's the idea we implemented for use of the twins as couches.

We added 6 new cushions (3 on each side) with a firmer density foam acquired at a local foam shop.  
The shop had references for local boat upholstery folks...and we had one of them make up the cushions.

6 - Daybed rectangular back cushions - 25” W x 11”H x 4” Thick 
Those dimensions just tuck under the window frames snugly.

Here's a picture of the end result.  
We wanted 3 on each side so we could lean against them when watching TV.

If we aren't using them when we sleep they stack up nicely on the dinette seats over night.

We've actually found the side cushions useful when sleeping. They give us back support if we turn our back to the cushions, and also are extra insulation in cold weather.

IMG_1489.thumb.JPG.e2402a4d6067e7e6cb767c8c9af0e6fa.JPG

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Galway Girl said:

We've actually found the side cushions useful when sleeping. They give us back support if we turn our back to the cushions, and also are extra insulation in cold weather.

We don't have room for cushions in bed, that's where the dogs sleep.  They seem to prefer the cooler sidewalls.  But that’s one of the differences between the northwest and the southeast.

Mossey

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

17 hours ago, DMazone said:

Hello Ollie offspring,

I'm on order and have ordered the twin bed floor plan with the Lagun table. I am curios as to where that stows. Also, what are the best ideas for back cushions when not using as a bed (size, firmness and such).

I use four small throw pillows I picked up at WM I double them up for more support, easy to move around and stow if needed.

Las Vegas, NV | 2020 LE II #612 | 2020 Ford F-150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost Max Tow

spacer.png

My wife and I use a foam covered wedge found at camping world. We use it at the head of the bed so we’re not laying flat. Then  use it at the foot of the bed,  it serves as a good back rest while sitting up in bed watching tv or reading.

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎