WHEEL MARKIN' HEAVEN

mountainborn

• Moderators

A message from Dillon the retired drug dog to his buddy Oscar the Smiley Dog.

Hey, Oscar, I lost your cell phone number and my cell phone when I was muttin' around in the Tractor yard next door to the RV park where we are staying during the sugar beet harvest. So i'll send you this urgent request for an assist via the Oliver Forums.

Oscar, I have found "wheel heaven" !! And I ain't ashamed to admit it, I am in over my head ! There are more wheels than a K-9 can handle in a day ! Here is a look:

100_0754.jpg

Oscar, there are 2 wheel drives and there are 4x4 six wheelers.

100_0755.jpg

Then there are 4x4 eight wheelers.

100_0756.jpg

Now, Oscar, maybe you can help me on thisun', wher should a guy mark this strange wheel ?

100_0757.jpg

There are even large all iron wheels !

100_0758.jpg

Oscar as you can see, me n' ol' Poco has way more than we can handle here ! If you could talk Pete into truckin' ya' up here, we sure could use the help. We both know just how serious this wheel markin' business is ! And, I remember how we worked real good as a team chasin' them horrible ol' golden ground squirrels up in Colorado.

Your buddys Dillon and Poco

P.S. Hoping to see ya' soon !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention to ya' Oscar, we has also got a bad cat tresspassin' problem. And my buddy Poco ain't much help with the problem, cause' that dang ol' cat is bigger than him ! Here is a look at his foot prints while he was a' prowlin' round' our place. The track can be seen just above the bear bite ( Colorado, you remember ? ) patched place on our car top carrier.

100_0759.jpg

If you was here to help us, my buddy, we could stretch that dang cat out for sure !

And stop his prowlin', pilferin' ways ! Some times when I come out of the Oliver's door his smell is so strong that I can nearly taste it. It's just horrible, I tell you !

Your buddys,

Dillon & Poco

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Reply from Oscar the Smiley Dog to Dillon the retired drug dog:

Golly gee willakers, Dillon, :shock: that's a whole bunch of tires on those funny tractor things! :o I can see your dilemma. I spoke to Pete about it and he said it'd be fun, but he has reservations to go fishing for some flies. I said "Why Pete? There's not enough meat on a fly to make a meal from." :roll: He gave me a goofy look and said that I also would be having time with Bob & Bonnie (fulltimers in a sun-blocker, real nice people :) ) to do some serious lap sitting which is my favorite thing in the world. :D and that we had family coming in to see the grandbabies . . . and he's gonna smoke a turkey. (I gotta get a picture of THAT :lol: ) Anyway, you get the idea . . . looks like we can't make it. :cry:

I got an idea though. Why don't you have Larry keep your water bowl full and document the size and number of tires you can mark in a day, then go for an entry in the Guinness World Records! That''d be cool and I'd be able to tell everyone know Dillon, the famous marker dog!

As for that pesky cat . . . ask Larry to bring home one of those big sugar beets that fell of the truck and have Poco play dead out in the grass. When the cat comes by to sniff at Poco, you tip toe up behind the cat and whack it over the head with the big old sugar beet. That'll teach that cat to mess with you guys. :evil:

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg