Hull 861 has Anchors Aweigh

We picked our Ollie up last Thursday 8/5/21.  After an excellent walkthrough by Hannah we got u/w for Davey Crockett site 67 where we spent 5 nights.  Based on others forum posts i figured to test everything and if a problem arose i would be close to the factory.  Well, no problems 861 was in excellent shape, as i expected😊.

I have been reading these forms constantly since i first started thinking about buying one. They have been invaluable to me. Too many to name individually, especially for fear I would forget someone, but lots of great advise and suggestion are available for anyone willing to read.  Thanks alot to all you who contribute.

On our way home in Florida, but looks like TS Fred will change our schedule😂.

For info the pickup is a Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi.  I started to get the Cummings but after realizing the cargo was equal to a half ton around 1500 lbs where as this one was 3002 lbs. To me that was a game changer as i don’t expect to live long enough to wear out a diesel.

Dewey

171C3CAB-6DAF-4315-A65E-BBA96EE16E0E.jpeg

6A4D6184-9464-4709-BD35-07DBB00E168F.jpeg

34E8E5FA-3B78-4BD2-821D-DC70583AF5D4.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 10

• Moderators

Congrats from another Florida Ollie, #12.

Enjoy the ride. We've had some crazy rain last night, and again tonight, in Sw Florida.  Be careful. 

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 1 month later...