Joined the Que :)

Olivers Travels

We're Todd and Laurie Hoffman from Maryland, !1August 2021, Hull 1131 well be ours next June 2022, Hopefully time well fly by until then! It well be our 3rd RV, Really impressed with the Build quality, hopefully Oliver well keep it up! unlike all the best of the company's out there. Love the dry camping potential ! still debating lithium pro vs lithium platinum  though. really like the large reserve of the platinum setup and ability to run the AC as needed. We look forward to joining the Oliver get-togethers and meeting other Oliver owners!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

Hull 1144, 2020 FORD F350 TREMOR, 6.7 

Congrats!  Spend your time learning about your new Ollie so you are all ready for delivery.  There is a great deal of information on the forum, and there are great tutorials on the Oliver University website to help you prepare.

Be ready to inspect your unit really well at delivery.  Production has increased dramatically.  In the manufacturing world that often means more mistakes.  Don't let that rain on your parade though.  Just make certain that you check everything before you accept delivery.  Oliver is very good about correcting manufacturing errors on delivery day if you point them out.

We picked up Hull # 820 the first week of June.  Yours will be ready a year after we got ours.  Do the math.  311 new units in one year.  Considering weekends and holidays, there are approximately 265 regular work days in a year.  That would be 1.17 units out the door every workday.  Seeing as they had produced only 820 units over a span of more than a decade when we picked up ours, 311 in a year is a very substantial increase.

• Like 3

Mike and Yasuko

2021 Legacy Elite Hull #820 

• Moderators

Welcome and congrats on your upcoming Oliver.  Good advice from LongStride.  Plan a few days at pick up to check things out before leaving the Hohenwald area.  We’ve had almost 6 years of fun traveling all over this great country in our Oliver.  Mike

• Like 5

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, and congrats!

I hope you enjoy your Ollie as much as we've enjoyed ours for the last 14 seasons. 

• Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Thanks for the advice, reading here on the forums , Looks like I'll be going through it throughly! to find defects, i believe we well be camping out at the Oliver factory as the are almost finished with their new site. Hopefully all well be good though!

• Like 3

It will be nice to be able to stay in the Oliver campground.  They had hoped to have it ready when we picked up ours, but it was another casualty of COVID delays.  

I would recommend making reservations at David Crockett State Park for a day or two after you leave "Camp Oliver".  It will give you a relatively short journey to get the feel of towing your Ollie, and you will still be close to Hohenwald in case you come up with towing questions or something goes awry.

We spent three days at David Crockett and enjoyed it thoroughly.  Clean, well maintained, and overall a beautiful park.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Mike and Yasuko

2021 Legacy Elite Hull #820 

Looks like we may be at the factory potentially the same time you guys are......Quote date 08 August 2021, Order placed 12 August 2021 with Deposit and delivery set for June 14, 2022.......I wasn't given a Hull number yet??

We ok with the wait time as long as our health holds up lol

• Like 2

Hull #1139, 2022 Elite II, Auburndale, Fl

• 3 weeks later...

WE asked Phil for a hull number so we could know how far along they are commng, I'm sure you could contact Oliver and request a Hull # assignment.

On 8/19/2021 at 11:23 PM, Vic and Wanda Shumate said:

Looks like we may be at the factory potentially the same time you guys are......Quote date 08 August 2021, Order placed 12 August 2021 with Deposit and delivery set for June 14, 2022.......I wasn't given a Hull number yet??

We ok with the wait time as long as our health holds up lol