Blue Sky Indicates 91% Battery, fully hooked up!

I'm not sure why, but even hooked up to 30 amp, my Blue Sky Battery monitor is indicating a slow discharge, now 91% full, but my cheap Bluetooth-enabled shunt, on the battery, which came with #110, indicates all for 12v flooded lead acid are full.  

I'm not sure what's going on.  I've tried "rebooting" the trailer and all electronics (resetting ALL breakers and surge protectors).  Everything else seems to be working just fine. 

NOTE: The charging status does seem to blink at different stages of what should be charging.  As it should.

I'll see what the solar does to the indicator today, as the sun is actually shining.

Ideas?  I should call that Blue Sky guy, someone had recommended months ago, maybe it was @SeaDawg or @John E Davies.

I might be soloing it for a while, maybe even an early Full-time status, for a while at least. That's for another day.

Thanks!

Blue-Sky-Battery1.jpg

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• Moderators

The blue sky runs on algorithms. It resets itself when you are truly 100 per cent, if it's a bit off.

Ryan is the most excellent service guy, at blue sky. If you call him, make sure you know model number of your controller, and battery specs. (Manufacturer,  size, etc.)

When the sun goes down, or, if you can trip a breaker and turn off power coming in from solar, and disconnect from hookups, after 20 minutes, what does your battery read, on seelevel, and blue sky? (Turn off any load items- furnace, fan, etc.)

Your problem could be with the shunt, settings, or a myriad of other things, but I'd start as above.

I'll look up Ryan's email and phone number, after you've checked the true battery voltage. 

After 20 to 30 minutes of rest, with no load, you should see true battery voltage on both blue sky and seelevel. Mine are usually .1 volts different,  but insignificant. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Screenshot_20210820-184925_Contacts.jpg

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.