Single Window Awning

Pat Maundrell

I've heard a rumor of one couple that installed Single Window Awning on their Elite 2. We want to pursue this idea, on the Street Side as well as the Back Window! 

Does anyone know of anyone that has actually done this or a company that they can recommend.

Thanks Pat

Pat:

I have seen discussions in the past on single exterior windww awnings on the forum but could not find it to send it to you. I remember that SeaDawg was in that discussion. They can probably sent you a link for the supplier of those awnings if you contact them.

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• Moderators

Little house customs modifies carefree window awnings for the curved hulls of Casita, similar to Oliver's curves.

Reed and Karen Lukens had them installed, I believe, in 2017. 

I don't think they modify for the rear window, just the sides.

You could give them a call, Pat.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I think if you look closely  at the photo of the LE2 being towed by an SUV on Oliver’s main web page you will see it has these awnings installed.   Looks like the photo was taken somewhere in South Utah but not sure.   

2020 F250 Lariat Supercrew 6.7 Diesel 4x4

2020 Oliver Legacy Elite I  *   Hull #664 (April 2, 2022 Incident)

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II * Hull #293 (Purchased Used April 16, 2022)

Located SE Texas Region

ABBCYTAKAZARCACOIDLAMSMTNVNMORSDTNTXUTWA

• Moderators

There is also an Elite II owner that is here on the Forum from time to time that has designed and installed window awnings on their Oliver.  Perhaps a PM to "Cheryl" might work for information.

Good Luck.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
On 8/22/2021 at 6:17 PM, QuestionMark said:

I think if you look closely  at the photo of the LE2 being towed by an SUV on Oliver’s main web page you will see it has these awnings installed.   Looks like the photo was taken somewhere in South Utah but not sure.   

Like this shot?

I captured this from Facebook. Photo by Karen Lukens. They replaced the MB suv with a truck. I think this is their trailer, and you can barely maybe see the awning over the front window. Nice.

Screenshot_20210823-133940_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.