Last Call for Oliver Mini Rally in Jacksonville, FL Oct 15th through 18th

Foy_Mirna

I believe we Oliver owners only need a reason to camp. And what better one than an Oliver rally under old-growth Live Oaks and on a beautiful beach in Jacksonville, FL. We have nine trailers and fifteen people confirmed for the mini-rally and, we would love to have you join us.

We are planning a Meet & Greet Fish Fry for Friday night, a Saturday Beach Lunch, and a Group Dinner in town Sunday night to close it all out.

Everything you need to reserve a campsite is below. We are in Campsite 74 and have reserved Shelter 9 for our Meet & Greet Fish Fry. Once you make your reservation, please email me (48ocean@gmail.com) your site number, hull number, and cellphone. Soon to come, a map showing all Oliver Owner's campsites and emails keeping you updated on all things planned.

This rally is not an official Oliver Travel Trailer Rally, one hosted by Foy & Mirna Sperring.

Dates:
October 15th – October 18th

500 Wonderwood Drive, Jacksonville - 32233
(904) 249-4700 or hannapark@coj.net

Full RV Camping Hookup
$33.81 per day, including tax
Check-in 1:00 pm
Check-out 12:00 pm

Link to Hanna Park Campground Reservation: https://web1.myvscloud.com/wbwsc/fljacksonwt.wsc/search.html?module=RN&display=Graphical&primarycode=Hanna Campsites&SessionID=7476f4977f3074bcf2686fc02da499cd576968c8b2d57833b30c500d3dca5b958c61f372112609375e1cd87392a38b1395b5ba1e90c4f9a0521112ccecf5a8d2

Agenda:
Friday, October 15, 2021
1:00 pm Check-in
5:00 pm Meet & Greet Fish Fry – we will bring the fish and French fries and ask everyone to bring a side dish
Saturday, October 16, 2021
Noon Lunch on the beach – we will be taking orders for sandwiches and ask everyone to bring drinks
Free Evening
Sunday, October 17, 2021
Free Day
7:00 pm Dutch Group Dinner – restaurant to be announced
Monday, October 18, 2021
Free Morning & Farewells
Check-out 12:00 pm

Onward,
Foy & Mirna Sperring

Hanna.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• The title was changed to Last Call for Oliver Mini Rally in Jacksonville, FL Oct 15th through 18th
  • Moderators
36 minutes ago, BMF795 said:

Would this be a good event for a perspective owner to stop by to look at an Oliver?

Yes, it would!!  If you can I would definitely stop by.  I’m sure you’ll find folks willing to give you a tour, sales pitch and a cold beer.  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Not only can you stop by but you are welcome to join in the fun, hang around, get to know some owners, etc.  All you have to do is reserve a site and let Foy and Mirna know you are coming as per their request.  Besides, Mike is buying the beer! 🤣

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

Not only can you stop by but you are welcome to join in the fun, hang around, get to know some owners, etc.  All you have to do is reserve a site and let Foy and Mirna know you are coming as per their request.  Besides, Mike is buying the beer! 🤣

Bill

See Bill for the beer.🍺  Unfortunately, we have a family wedding that weekend so we won’t be there.  You’ll be welcomed warmly by a bunch of Oliver owners.  Mike

• Like 1

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, mossemi said:

I didn’t think Mike and Carol were coming!

They're not but being an ex-Army guy and a fine upstanding Texan, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind covering the costs for the beer.🤨

• Haha 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
2 hours ago, topgun2 said:

They're not but being an ex-Army guy and a fine upstanding Texan, I'm sure that he wouldn't mind covering the costs for the beer.🤨

Would a case of Lone Star be acceptable? 🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I would like to attend the Oliver Rally to meet everyone and see an Oliver Elite II Twin Bed model but do not have an RV yet to camp in the campground.  

We would be staying in a hotel.  Are we welcome to come to the park and meet everyone and hang out?

I noticed there is an entrance fee.  I am a military Veteran and it looks like fees are 50% off.

Are we able to just drive into the campground or is there a guest pass?

Driving from Maryland.

Thanks, Beth

• Moderators

Beth - 

Even though I think that Foy and Mirna have closed attendance for the "scheduled events" (Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and Sunday's dinner), I'm sure that there would be no problem in coming to the park to meet everyone and hang out.

However, you might want to send Foy a PM (private message) just to make sure and to answer your other questions.

Bill

p.s.  if you decide to come, you are more than welcome to stop by site 117 - would like to meet you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I’m interested in the Oliver RVs and haven’t decided on what length or model. I’d like to come for the day on Friday and meet some of the owners at the rally and maybe get a tour of some of the units. Is that ok?