JUGFEST 2010 !

mountainborn

• Moderators

JUGFEST 2010 ! Yepper', its that Arkansas Jug fishing campout again !

Kirby Landing, Lake Greeson Arkansas, fourteen days of the greatest kind of camping known to mankind !

Fun, Food & Fishin', man, it don't get no bettern' that !

The days are not etched in stone , yet, but, the moonphase determines the bait fish hatch, so, most likely the last two weeks of APRIL, 2010

Let's talk it up and see what dates fit best for the most folks.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

When I told Oscar that Dillon & Poco were gonna fish for cats he said he'd love to help 'em whoop up on some of them whiskered critters. Count us in too for as long as possible!

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Hey PETE ! We need to find a way to show videos and slides to the Jugfest 2010 attendees, of the Old fasioned hippy style, tie dye wedding on the beach at sundown, with beautiful Native American Flute music. I know we will have lots of pix. Maybe that evening, after the slide show, at Lake Greeson, after casting the jugs at sundown, we could reinact the chivaree that we have been planning for so long ! OOpz, I hope I didn't let the cat out of the bag on that !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Maybe some of you weren't able to make last years jugfest, and would like to see what it looked like, ect..

Here is a link to several videos on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jugfest+2009&search_type=&aq=f

Or search youtube.com for JUGFEST 2009

• Moderators

Hey LARRY! Oscar the non-barking Smiley Dog, said he'd even practice barking to add a bit of noise to the "surprise" event ;)

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

New video of the Jugfest 2009 located, Steve intended to post it, but a heart surgery got in the way.

>

Just talked to Steve & Tali, the scubarx's, and they will post a campfire video of a picking and grinning session where Thomas and Katy unvieled his newly composed song about our lake Greeson gathering, titled, as I remember it, he's a retired man".

Steve, we look forward to viewing your posting.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

So, Karen and I were talking today. Do we have a date range yet for Jugfest, or is it to early to pick?

:D

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator+

My 7-on 7-off schedule will allow me to be there from 04/28-05/05. Hope this works out, I'll be working the two seven day stretches on either side of that week. There are a couple of people from here that want to come during that time also.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Since the only thing that we have on our schedule is to open up the Trujillo Meadows Campground late in June, we will be able to make those dates and any on either side of them. How about it Chuck & Geri which dates work best for you ?

Tom, karen ?

Others that would like to attend please feel free to chime in about which dates would suit you best.

• Moderators

If it started on the 27th, folks could attend the Bluebonnet Casita Rally and then scoot up to lake Greeson. Given that the full moon is the 28th of April, how far either side is good for catching catfish?

• Moderators

4/27 till whenever works great for Oscar & I . . . then we could go to the Bluebonnet Casita Rally which ends on the 4/25. Regardless of the dates, though, count us in the whole time. CATFISH here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!