Oliver passing California highway 101 at one way construction light / south of Crescent City

taylor.coyote

I'm the Oliver that passed you headed south on 101 at the construction light. I hope you stay on the 101 coastal route through Oregon. All the inland routes north (I-5 and 97 ) are  very smokey unpleasant air. have a great trip and travel safe 

• Like 1

2016 Legacy Elite II, Twin Beds, Hull #124

Tow Vehicle: 2019 Ford F250 4x4  / Short Bed / Crew Cab / 6.7 Diesel

Fieldbrook, Ca

Taylor.coyote,

That was us!  We are on a two week trip in the Redwoods.

- San Luis Rey SP, Henry Woods SP, Grizzly Redwoods SP, Humboldt Redwoods SP, Del Norte Redwoods SP and Sonoma Coast SP!

Having a great time.  It is always great to see an Oliver in the West.  There aren’t that many of us.

Safe travels!

Andrew, Carianne and Buffy

• Like 2

Andrew

2019 Legacy Elite II  2018 BMW x5 35d 

Hello Andrew, Carianne and Buffy. I thought this could be you when i saw the BMW...  Small world, we first met when you were one camp site down from us in Yosemite.  Sounds like a nice trip. Happy to know your travels stayed on the coast and mostly out of the smoke.  We live about an hour south of our crossing on 101 near a small place called Fieldbrook, Ca.  We will be near you  (El Cajon) in couple of weeks, then to Joshua Tree. Yep, few Oliver's sightings up and down the west coast. 

• Like 1

2016 Legacy Elite II, Twin Beds, Hull #124

Tow Vehicle: 2019 Ford F250 4x4  / Short Bed / Crew Cab / 6.7 Diesel

Fieldbrook, Ca