New Forum Member Introduction

Zach and Margaret

Greetings Oliver Forum readers! 
When our children were young we towed our pop-up camper on weekend  adventures to nearby Southern California beaches and mountain parks. 
Now that our children are on their own and retirement is looming we are preparing for a new adventure as full timers. 
We completed the first step last week when we ordered an OTT. It was an easy decision since we were introduced to OTTs by Chris and Cherie of Technomadia years ago. When they were struggling with RV issues they offer mentioned how dependable their Elite I was during their early years as full timers. Recent OTT reviews confirmed their experience was still relevant. So we did a walk though with a local Oliver Ambassador and committed. We are excited to listen (read) and learn from all of the amazing resources on the Oliver Forum. 
Oliver Elite II, Delivery July 1, 2022
Tow vehicle TBD?

Zach and Margaret

• Like 4

• Moderators

Welcome!

Chris and Cheri are not only really nice people,  but super smart, and honest in their many online reports. 

They came to our house to see their first Oliver. We had a lot of fun that day because they are so interesting and knowledgeable people. They drove a path for many improvements, in the early Oliver days. Our original pv system used their components,  studied and vetted by them. 

I know they've moved on, after three or four years of living and working in their Oliver, to the bus, boat, and van, but their research benefitted all of us.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Zach and Margaret, welcome!  I follow Technomadia still today.  Interesting couple…

Glad to hear you are joining the group.  July will get here before you know it.  Lots of smart folks here to answer questions and give opinions!  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

2 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Welcome!

Chris and Cheri are not only really nice people,  but super smart, and honest in their many online reports. 

They came to our house to see their first Oliver. We had a lot of fun that day because they are so interesting and knowledgeable people. They drove a path for many improvements, in the early Oliver days. Our original pv system used their components,  studied and vetted by them. 

I know they've moved on, after three or four years of living and working in their Oliver, to the bus, boat, and van, but their research benefitted all of us.

SeaDawg,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Chris and Cherie. I look to them as mobile tech innovation leaders. I have learned so much from their videos. More than I can ever hope to put to good use. I followed them from their vintage bus to their ocean going boat and recently consulted their site for mobile internet access advise. They have been an influence on me and are a great resource for the RV community.

Zach

• Like 2