New Oliver Campsites

JWalmsley

• Administrators

Share and Enjoy !

Shares
Oliver Campsites

As many of you know, in the fall of last year, we moved into our new Sales & Service Center located at 228 Industrial Ave., Hohenwald, TN. Since moving into our new Sales & Service Center, all customers receiving service work were allowed to use our electric hookups at our old sales office located at 737 Columbia Hwy in Hohenwald.

We have now completed our campsites at our new Sales & Service Center. Beginning September 1, 2021, we will allow customers who are getting service work and all new deliveries to stay at our new campsites adjacent to our new Sales & Service Center. Our electric hookups at 737 Columbia Hwy will no longer be available for use beginning September 1, 2021.

Our new adjacent camping area features seven individual campsites with water, 30 amp electric hookups, and a dump station. Due to the limited number of campsites and increased customer volume, staying at our campsite is by reservation only. Since we are delivering one, and in many cases two, trailers per day, all new deliveries will be automatically reserved for only one night in our campsites. If you wish to stay longer in the area, you must make reservations at one of the other local campgrounds.

If you have or are planning to schedule service at our facility, please let us know if you need an overnight reservation for one of our campsites.

To make reservations, please call us at 1-888-526-3978 during normal business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM CST, Monday thru Friday.

Having our campsites adjacent to our new Sales & Service Center will better serve our new and existing customers. 

We look forward to visiting with you when you come to see us for service or at the delivery of your Oliver!

Share and Enjoy !

Shares

The post New Oliver Campsites appeared first on Oliver Travel Trailers.

Read the Full Article

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

• Moderators

I'm sorry that stay is limited to one night. That first night, most owners are just figuring out the switches.  Most problems don't show up for a day or two or three, until folks actually use all the systems. 

The new campsites look great! Will dry camping still be available at the old sales office? Great practice,  close to the service center, to camp without hookups,  for a night or two 

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Really appreciate Oliver creating this camping space not only for return service but pickups of new trailers as the walk is short to help and obtain resolution during shakedown.  

But, seriously, all of the pictures of the new camping spots which include the Queue of Elite IIs awaiting delivery are KILLING me!  I can see my new, but yet to be delivered to me Ollie in many of the images and it is becoming difficult to stand the wait for delivery this coming week.  Ugh, like the wait for Christmas.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

• 4 months later...

So after reading this article, I ran across the Camping with Pets article further down the page and wondered: Can we camp with our dog at the new Oliver campsites?

John and Jodi

San Antonio, TX

2022 Elite II - Hull #1126 being pulled by a 2022 F-150 Powerboost.

Map Legend: Red - Driven Through; Orange - Stopped In; Blue - Explored Parts; Green - Explored Whole

States 20230917.png

• Moderators

Given that there has been at least one Ollie owner that camped there with two good sized pups - I don't see why not.

However, just to be absolutely sure, you might want to contact Oliver Service.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

On 2/14/2022 at 12:23 PM, John and Jodi said:

So after reading this article, I ran across the Camping with Pets article further down the page and wondered: Can we camp with our dog at the new Oliver campsites?

I brought my dog when I took delivery. The Oliver folks were adamant that I bring my dog inside the showroom and delivery area with me when filling out paperwork and doing my inspection. They are obviously dog lovers. I stayed at the Oliver campsites the night of delivery. Nothing was said to me to indicate that dogs were not allowed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW