Full Service Camp Ground Near Nashville, TN.

fairmontrvpark

If you have a recommendation of a Full Service Camp Ground that you have physically stayed at near Nashville, TN. I would appreciate your input/suggestions. I will book a week at the end of OCT so I can enjoy Nashville while also putting the RV through its paces near the factory after I pick it up. I am aware of the new campsite at the factory and David Crockett. I am looking specifically to set up closer to Nashville. I see there are several campgrounds available just figured I would see what first hand info this forum has on the subject. 

Thanks

Dan

• Moderators

We stayed at Two Rivers Campground in Nashville for several nights a few years ago.  Well run, friendly folks.  We had tickets for the Opry and a couple of other events and it is very close to the Grand Ol Opry and Opryland.  We don’t usually stay at commercial parks but this one was pretty good.  There was another Oliver owner there at the same time.  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

This is not full service, but it is reservable, has electricity, and a dump station. I don't recall if there is water at the sites, but it is nearby if not. It is a very pretty lakeside setting, lots of recreational boats and jet skis during the day, but it is quiet once the sun goes down. It is very easy to access stuff in east Nashville like the Zoo and the most excellent Lane Motor Museum and downtown if you don’t mind fighting the very agressive Interstate traffic. Surface streets are nicer, but a lot slower.

http://www.percy-priest-lake.com/anderson-road-campground/

Oops, it is closed for the season, sorry. My other comments hold true…..

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

We’ve also stayed at Cedar Creek COE campground.  It is only W/E, but has a dump station.  It’s open through the end of October.  We enjoyed our stay there.  It is close to the Opry and an easy drive into down town.

AD93223F-D2CB-4337-A131-7E89D571835E.jpeg

5C720E61-7C60-4F2D-8FD0-23286091F943.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS