Almost there…

Steve and Ann

Hi gang, first post.

When we ordered our Elite II twin last spring and Jason in sales said we’d get it Feb 1 of 2022 that seemed so far away, we’re getting excited now!!

We’ve had tents, tent trailer, and a Class A previously but haven’t camped in about 12 years since we moved to SC and all the open space. Used to boondock every other weekend and on vacations when we lived in the Los Angeles area just to get away. 

The “bug” bit me about a year ago to get back into it and after talking the boss into it we started looking. Kinda had my mind set on a Class B because we only have room for two vehicles in our driveway and thought I’d be able to use it as a daily driver (HOA issue🥴). After driving one I realized that wouldn’t work so we went to a show looking at TT’s but weren’t too excited by what we saw. Stumbled upon the Oliver site and knew it was the one!!

Been reading your posts for months and have gotten a lot of great info. Looking forward to meeting you in our travels soon.

Steve

• Like 2

Steve, Ann & Hank (Boyken Spaniel)
Elite II Twin  “Camp Barky”  2021 Ram 1500 5.7L

Greenwood, SC

Steve and Ann, Welcome to the Oliver Family,

Yes, read the forums, lots of good experienced and tips shared by many.

and if you have a question, ask away, someone has probably done it...

• Like 1

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

• Moderators

Steve & Ann - 

I too picked up my Ollie in February.  Generally not too bad on the weather front and really lovely in Florida.  We took delivery, hung out for a day to test everything and then headed down to St. Augustine for a week to really settle in and relearn all that stuff that we heard at delivery but certainly didn't remember.

Depending on where you live in SC it just might be a fairly short trip down to Jacksonville, FL.  There is a mini-rally down there next month and even though offical attendance is full, you could certainly drop by the campground on Saturday for a visit.

Let us know what questions you have and how we can help you spend more of your money on all things associated with Olivers.😁

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Congratulations!

We picked up #12 in February,  2008. Just the beginning of 14 seasons, and counting, of travels and fun with our Oliver. Hoping you, too, enjoy many years of fun with yours.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

7 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Steve & Ann - 

I too picked up my Ollie in February.  Generally not too bad on the weather front and really lovely in Florida.  We took delivery, hung out for a day to test everything and then headed down to St. Augustine for a week to really settle in and relearn all that stuff that we heard at delivery but certainly didn't remember.

Depending on where you live in SC it just might be a fairly short trip down to Jacksonville, FL.  There is a mini-rally down there next month and even though offical attendance is full, you could certainly drop by the campground on Saturday for a visit.

Let us know what questions you have and how we can help you spend more of your money on all things associated with Olivers.😁

Bill

Thanks Bill, will do. We’re planning to take a week up in Tennessee unless it’s really ugly.

Greenwood, SC

On 9/25/2021 at 12:51 PM, topgun2 said:

Steve & Ann - 

Bill

Thanks Bill, just did about the street side awning😎

Greenwood, SC

On 9/25/2021 at 3:42 PM, SeaDawg said:

Congratulations!

We picked up #12 in February,  2008. Just the beginning of 14 seasons, and counting, of travels and fun with our Oliver. Hoping you, too, enjoy many years of fun with yours.

That’s the plan SeaDawg, we can’t wait😜

• Like 1

Greenwood, SC