Dream Girl living our Dream

Dream Girl

We have spent the last two nights in our trailer and it has been very enjoyable.  Picked up #905 on the 29th and stayed in the lot for a night and the second night out at the Merriwether Lewis State park to test out no hookups.   Good results so far.   Jason Lindsey has really helped us out.  We have been in contact trying to make the big step since early 2019.   We also had a great gal giving us the orientation on the trailer.  Hannah was knowledgeable, very thorough,and just a real nice person to talk with.  We really enjoyed the walk through with her.  Thank you Oliver !!!    It feel like just what I thought.  A quality product easy to start our adventures in.   All the Forum folks contributing info I truly thank you and will use you in the future.  Sincerely.   Tina and Mike Locker.   Dream Girl is what I call our trailer and my Wife Tina !!!!!

• Like 12

2015 Dodge Ram 1500.  2021 Elite ll Standard. Hull #905

• Moderators

Dream Girl - 

Note that if you are still at Merriwether Lewis, you can get water at the drinking fountain that is in front of the restrooms in the camping area.  That fountain has a spigot on it about half way down.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Thank you all.  I just found the water spigot.  Thanks.  George and Gretchen thanks for the thoughts and the chance to look at your real Oliver up close.  That seems long ago.  So far everything has been just Grand.   Tina and Mike

• Like 4

• Moderators

Congratulations,  and safe travels. 

Test every system before you leave.

And I hope you enjoy your trailer as much as we've enjoyed our 2008, #12 

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived a week ago to Seymour Wisconsin. Visiting Relatives here.  Are making a slow trip home trying to enjoy this time of discovery with our new trailer.  Could use technical advice on posting a picture of the Dream Girl on the forum sight from my I Pad    Having a little trouble with it.   Have really enjoyed the spots we have found so far.  Thanks for any help.   Tina and Mike

44 minutes ago, Dream Girl said:

Could use technical advice on posting a picture of the Dream Girl on the forum sight from my I Pad    Having a little trouble with it.   

Easy peasy, as long as you know how to navigate your Photos. Click Add Files, then Photo Library.

C526FF6E-9E65-446E-B093-767B2321315C.thumb.jpeg.f0fbbea8dc5b2465518c32f9978f3431.jpeg

Choose the picture you want and then click Add (at the top right). The picture will upload to the post. If you want to insert it into your text, rather than leave it at the bottom, select a spot in your text, then click Insert.

7AB8BD31-EF82-4AF7-826A-2DB7F253245C.thumb.jpeg.7717487a3f0e649a8f0362ca1ce3720a.jpeg

Once you get used to it, it becomes second nature. If you want to delete an uploaded pic, click the black X circle. One caveat, if your picture is stored in iCloud, it has to download from there to your iPad before it can upload to the Ollie forum. If your Internet connection is really slow, that can make for an awkward session, it is best to upload pics when you have a good connection. Uploads take way way longer than downloads.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

This is a great spot on Energy Lake.  It is a spot we stopped at on our way from Tennessee to Wisconsin.  It was in The Land Between the Lakes and was really fun. A great spot was The Homeplace 1850 Interperative Center.  Pioneer log buildings and everything that an old farm would have.  Tina and I loved this spot.  Volunteers doing things that would be done in those times.  It was memorable.  Tina and MikeB267F232-469C-46F3-8111-A4413E76D75F.thumb.jpeg.c116aedb3d397f33bd7abefbd16b456e.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Moderators

Lbl is very pretty.  We once had a lovely site by the lake. 

During happy hour, a family of skunks marched through our site, coming very close to our feet. Trust me, we sat very, very still.

A really nice couple in a Casita were not as fortunate.  Their little dog started barking and got sprayed. In a panic, they swooped up the dog and threw it into the trailer. Not only did they have to figure out how to get the scent off the dog, but how to get it out of the trailer. Yikes.

Screenshot_20211020-140028_Google.jpg

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

My wife Tina really loves the Lime Green and Black.  We have a lot of “matching “ green accessories.  It’s been fun.  Tonight we are in Whitefish Montana.  Today we stopped and went through the Museum of the Plains Indians in Browning Montana.   It was very eye opening.  Usually this time of year it is open but you see it on your own.  We got very lucky that Glenn a member of the Blackfoot tribe brought several things to our attention to make sure to see and with his help made the time and the items in the museum very real.  It was great.  If you get out and travel we are seeing and doing exactly what we hoped.  The Dream Girl continues to help us live our dream.   Tina and Mike

• Like 2