Best camping buddies

SeaDawg

• Moderators

I'm super excited tonight, because my best camping friend of many decades is here. 

We started tent camping,  (in the 70s),   did motorhome camping together, and last 14 years, travel trailer camping together, in separate trailers, on so many amazing trips. 

We both share other camping friends,  and stories. It's a wonderful time swapping stories, and being back together.

Tomorrow,  newer friends (only a decade or so) will join us. It will be awesome, no matter the weather. 

We'll miss some other friends who couldn't make the trip this time.

I truly treasure the friends I've made camping here, and around the world, and north America. 

We'll be missing you, @bugeyedriver and @JuniorBirdMan, this trip. We'll photoshop you into the group photo.

• Like 7

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 4 weeks later...

Always fun to camp with friends! We camped last weekend with 3 other couples we've camped with for years. Hubby set up before I got off work and by the time I got there 3 people had stopped by to ask about the Oliver and 2 wanted a tour!

• Like 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg