One of These Things Is Not Like the Others…..

Mike and Carol

Granted but size is not the best measure of reliability and performance.

(Wish I was ex-military so I could get into those CG's.)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• Moderators

I'm ex-military but not retired ex-military.  So, I can't get into those camp grounds either. 

However, I'm so glad that there are those that not only served our country but did so for a longer period of time than I could.  They deserve this benefit.

And, they certainly show true style and taste in that Ollie.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
10 hours ago, johnwen said:

Mike and Carol, did you walk the "red path of pain" trail, as I call it, and experience all those exercise apparatuses along the way? 🙂

We’ll be doing that today, it’s just across the road.  Not sure how many apparatuses will get used!  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
11 hours ago, dewdev said:

Granted but size is not the best measure of reliability and performance.

(Wish I was ex-military so I could get into those CG's.)

We had a discussion about military RV parks, usually called Famcamps a few years ago, HERE.  It’s important to remember that access to military installations, to include the commissary, exchange and outdoor recreation facilities (Famcamps) are a DoD benefit for active duty and retired military folks.  Non-retired veterans get benefits from the VA, not DoD.  Some Famcamps are better deals than others, we’re paying $25/night here with FHU.  We paid $50/night at Fort Belvoir a few years ago.  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS