Hull #928 Left the Factory on Oct 12th.

fairmontrvpark

Dan,

Its great to read such an upbeat and positive post from a new Oliver owner. We like photos, so post up when you can.
Wishing you all the best in your adventures.
Onward,
-Patriot 

• Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

On 10/20/2021 at 3:49 AM, Patriot said:

Dan,

Its great to read such an upbeat and positive post from a new Oliver owner. We like photos, so post up when you can.
Wishing you all the best in your adventures.
Onward,
-Patriot 

Thank You for the well wishes, I did get some photos up. Today I pulled 540 miles in some respectable sidewinds that had the semis doing 65 on parts of HWY 90 and I am happy to report this thing sticks behind my truck like a 10 year old well trained hunting dog. I am very impressed (again no Anderson Hitch or any other sway control just whats shown above in the pic. 

Temps are lower here 40's and the heater is more than sufficient as well, One of the benifits of this smaller space is its quick to heat up and it stays that way easily, I am cheating with a three setting "vornado" brand Electric Heater that I saw someone else mention in a post and bought while I was in Kansas City at Target, it works well in here I have it set on low so the Oliver heater functions as well to keep the basement warm too. 

• Like 2

On 10/20/2021 at 8:06 AM, Mike and Carol said:

Dan, that’s great to hear.  Enjoy KC, we just left there and are now in Branson.  I think you’ll find you can dry camp longer than you think!  Mike

I did, and I hope you all enjoyed Branson. You were correct I had no trouble making the Fresh Water, Grey and Black last for the 4 nights I was dry camped and could have doubled that at the rate I was going. 

Thanks again

Dan

• Like 3

On 10/22/2021 at 1:39 PM, Cool Ghoul said:

Congratulations!  What a great time of the year to get started!!

You know, it actually was because the weather allowed me to leave all windows open every night for 14 nights and now that I have everything closed to keep out the cold I do not smell that "new smell fiberglass oder" that it had when I picked it up. So it was a good time to take it out for the first time. 

Thanks Again

Dan

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 11:06 PM, fairmontrvpark said:

Tows like a dream behind the One-Ton (no anderson hitch just a 2-5/16 Ball.)

Fairmontrvpark:

Did Oliver substitute a 2-5/16 bulldog coupler for you, or did you swap out the coupler after you took delivery?

• Like 2

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg