Stinky Slinkys

Steph and Dud B

For those of you with conventional toilets/black tank: Do you have any problem with the dump outlet being in the rear of the trailer rather than mid-street side? Most full hookup campsites seem to have the sewer fitting toward the middle of the site. Do you need to carry a lot of extra sewer hose to run up from the back of the trailer to the sewer connection?

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

Same here, 3 10' sections.  Worst case was in a Campground in West Yellowstone.  They had the site setup for midship dump for a 40' motor home.

They also had a dump station as a backup...but the 3 sections of hose were perfect, and they fit in the rear bumper.

• Like 1

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg

All I know is I carry two 20 footers, I also don't use the ones that come with the Oliver, I purchased the Camco orange and black ones that will collapse up and not stay like a live snake when handling it, or not using it. 

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.