We did it!

Steph and Dud B

Ordered our Elite 2 twin. Looking at a late July delivery. Gonna be a looong wait. Thanks for all the help making the decision!! Very excited. 😁

Dudley

• Thanks 1
  • Like 8

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

We waited and waited. That was five years ago. Time flies!

Spend the time looking where you might want to go. Go to each state and look for their camper guide and order one. The maps are great and the pictures will show you the prettiest spots and pictures are probably miles from the Interstate. After all, the reason you ordered an Oliver was to get off the Interstate?

• Like 2

• Moderators

Great news for you.  

You've got plenty of time to plan trips for the first year and plenty of time to read everything that the Oliver University has to offer.  Let us know if anything doesn't make sense to you.

Welcome to the Family!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

On 10/25/2021 at 6:23 PM, Mike and Carol said:

Congrats!  Lots of time to explore accessories and plan trips.  July will be here before you know it.  Mike

Mike & Carol, I believe I saw a photo my cousin posted on FB of your trailer at Table Rock State Park in the last couple of weeks. She was so excited to see an Oliver in person. I told her to ask for a tour as I was sure that you would be glad to show it off. I think she said they were next to you, they were tent camping and had a boat. Hope you have/had a great trip!

Cindy

• Like 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Time2Go! said:

Mike & Carol, I believe I saw a photo my cousin posted on FB of your trailer at Table Rock State Park in the last couple of weeks. She was so excited to see an Oliver in person. I told her to ask for a tour as I was sure that you would be glad to show it off. I think she said they were next to you, they were tent camping and had a boat. Hope you have/had a great trip!

Cindy

Yes, we spoke to her and she told us that she had a cousin with an Oliver!  She didn’t ask for a tour, but seemed very nice.  We like Table Rock State Park and visiting Branson.  My grandparents lived there starting in the 60s through the 90s.  Branson was a hole in the wall back then!  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Congratulations! That time will pass quicker than you think. We had an 8 month pick up time but someone cancelled and we were able to move up to 5 months. You have time to read the forums and look through all the videos and owner's information. Ask lots of questions here and on the FB groups. Oliver owners are a great group of people and are happy to share information with new owners and potential owners.

Cindy

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg