How about a photo calendar for 2022?

Keith-n-Jill

Maybe the folks at Oliver could produce a photo calendar featuring the fine photography of Ollie owners?  I believe that everyone on this forum would want one. It would also make a great marketing tool.  I slapped this together in Photoshop as an idea.

Oliver-Calendar-Sample-8x10.jpg

• Like 7

Keith & Jill Burnett | 2022 LE2  #1071 | 2021 Toyota Tundra

Atlanta GA

• Moderators

Great idea! I see a lot of calendar quality Ollie photos here.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

K & J - 

I like this idea!

Why don't you PM (private message) Matt Duncan (Director of Marketing for Oliver) with your idea.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

29 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

Great idea! I see a lot of calendar quality Ollie photos here.

I agree. There are more than a few Ollie owners who happen to be excellent photographers--plenty of great images to choose from.

15 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

K & J - 

I like this idea!

Why don't you PM (private message) Matt Duncan (Director of Marketing for Oliver) with your idea.

Bill

Thanks!  I'll do it.

• Like 4

Keith & Jill Burnett | 2022 LE2  #1071 | 2021 Toyota Tundra

Atlanta GA

• 10 months later...

So, did they make such a calendar? And is there a 2022 version? I would like one too.
I am used to always having a calendar around because it helps me do my job better. My work is connected to railways, and I need to know exactly when one or another job needs to be done. That’s why I always create a simple calendar for me for each month. It usually looks just like this august calendar: simple and clean. There is a lot of space where I fill myself with tasks I need to do. This tool is better than word because this table is fixed and easily printable.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, abelcermak said:

So, did they make such a calendar? And is there a 2022 version? I would like one too.

I had the privilege of spending a bit of time with Matt Duncan last week while getting Service to do a couple of maintenance items taken care of with my Ollie.  We did look at a bunch of pictures and videos that he and Rodney Lomax had obtained from their recent trip out to Colorado but there was never a mention of a calendar for either 2022 nor for 2023.

Bill 

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderator+
6 hours ago, abelcermak said:

Since you failed to fill out your profile thereby providing us with an address and your IP address resolves to 185.128.9.59 - Ukraine

Should we just send it General Delivery?😉

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg