Newbie here. Learning about this type of trailer.

Cantrade

We  have owned 2 Airstream Excella Classic trailers in the past and just recently have sold our Barth motorhome.  We have toured many miles in MX and the U.S over the last 30 years but now I am considering a smaller tow-behind trailer and came across the Oliver.  I am just learning at this stage but know that we would not be in the market for a new one.  I will browse the Oliver site and the forums trying to fill in the gaps in my knowledge of these fiberglass units.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Newbie to Oliver but not to the RV world - welcome, glad that you're here.

Since used Olivers tend to sell very quickly, read as much as you can stand on the Forum and then be prepared to act quickly when a unit becomes available.

Good luck and let us know what questions you may have.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum.  The main difference between new and old Olivers are the non-Oliver components (fridge, solar controller, microwave/convection, etc).  The frame and body are pretty much unchanged over the years.  Lots of experienced members here so feel free to ask any questions.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS