New to Oliver Forum

Hello, we have just sold an 17B Escape Trailer and are looking to upgrade to an Oliver Legacy Elite II and have tons of questions.  I'm hoping this forum is as helpful as the Escape forum.  We are also looking at a new tow vehicle and are considering the Toyota Sequoia or Tundra.  We wonder if there is an owner on Vancouver Island that would be willing to show us their trailer.  Thanks.

Welcome to the forums. There are a bunch of Ollies in Puget Sound, not so many in Canada, most likely none on Vancouver Island. But you can use this link to get a referral.

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/see-an-ollie/field-visit-request/

Oliver Sales will fix you up, but one important thing they never mention, is to bring doughnuts. 😀 You can easily import a new Ollie, there is a page about it somewhere.

A 2007 or later Tundra is fine, but a Sequoia is very marginal for an LE2. These are very heavy little trailers.

Unless you are willing to waithttps://www.motorbiscuit.com/2022-toyota-sequoia-already-outdated-2023-sequoia-worlds-better/…. 

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Dunnet said:

Hello, we have just sold an 17B Escape Trailer and are looking to upgrade to an Oliver Legacy Elite II and have tons of questions.  I'm hoping this forum is as helpful as the Escape forum.

Tons of questions can be answered simply by reading through the various posts on the Forum.  I've never been on the Escape Forum but I know that there is a ton of information here.  Have fun exploring and if we can be of help - simply ask.

In addition to what JD says above, be aware that Oliver Sales reps will not "bug" you or put pressure on you in any way.  They are a very helpful bunch!

Welcome.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum.

Not a bad idea to post here, as well as contact the sales office, as you never know who might be camping up your way. We enjoyed our camping stays on Vancouver Island a number of years ago. Lucky you, to live up that way. Lots of great camping opportunities nearby.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.