Possible delivery delays

I received a call on 11/19/21, stating the above-mentioned supply chain issues would cause a 2 week delay in my delivery, which was for early January, now rescheduled for mid-January. 

2022 Elite II Twin “Katie” Hull 997

2010 Toyota Sequoia 

King Moon posted that he took delivery of hull #948 on November 11.  He said his was the last 2021 to be delivered.  Has anyone taken delivery of a 2022 Ollie?

Two weeks ago our planned November 29 delivery was moved out five weeks later to January 3, the same relative delay as Coach and Jojo's  but offset by one week. If early January deliveries like Jstones's have only been moved a couple of weeks instead of five, then there might be more deliveries at the end of December and early January than normal.    

While many seasoned owners are currently winterizing and storing their Oliver, us newbies may get to test its four season capability.  Another positive with this delay is that the campgrounds may be filled with new owners while the factory catches up with deliveries, a kind of mini-rally. I hope the weather is nice enough to get out and mingle.  January is the coldest month in Tennessee.  My biggest concern about the change of delivery date is the increased chance of icy roads.  

• Like 3

Steve H & Mary Allyn W

San Antonio, TX

2022 LE II Hull #969 "Un Œuf", 2021 MB Sprinter 3500 "Polly", 2016 GMC Canyon 2.8L diesel "Max"

We were, and still are, scheduled for 11/29 pick up of hull 953. In mid-October Oliver wanted to move our date up to 11/17, but we couldn’t swing it. I’m betting whether you are delayed in pick-up is tied to your particular options. 

in any case, it will be plenty cold for our pick-up, with the potential for some “interesting” weather on our travels back to Colorado. We’ll be putting the four season features through their paces!

• Like 2

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

• Moderators

I feel bad for all that are being caught up in this global affair.  Hopefully these delays and changes to your schedules will not be too dramatic and your Ollie deliveries will still go relatively smoothly.

Generally speaking, the weather in middle TN isn't really too bad over the entire winter.  However, it does require that you keep an eye on the weather in that short duration storms can move through the area.  These storms can have a localized effect for short periods of time.  Obviously, for those that must travel greater distances, the odds of encountering delaying weather are greater.

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

We were notified about a month ago that our delivery would slip from Feb 22 to Feb 28, and they are still showing Feb 28 as we are about to finalize and make the first payment.  A slip toward warmer weather is not necessarily a bad thing for us.  

• Like 3

2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Max Tow | 2022 Oliver Elite II - Hull#1034 'Hullabaloo' 

• 1 month later...

No reason given. Seems consistent with previous posters saying December-January-February dates had shifted about a week. We'll be OK as long as the delivery stays outside of the school year. Once school hits we'd have an issue. 😬

• Like 2

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

• Moderators

@Steph and Dud B, is your sales representative aware of your school schedule? I sure hope you get to enjoy your trailer before school starts.

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

9 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

is your sales representative aware of your school schedule

Yes, we mentioned it to Jason when we paid our deposit and I mentioned it to him again yesterday.

• Like 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

• Moderators

Johnwen - 

Good luck with your delivery. 

Keep a close watch on the weather since a storm is forecast to move through the eastern US on Sunday possibly dumping a fair amount of snow in some areas.  Areas as far as south of Atlanta are in the "possible" snow area.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Care 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"