Hull 953 is on the road

VBistro

Mark and I were thrilled to finally welcome 953 into the family.  We spent 2 great days in Hohenwald getting to know Ollie. Super experience at the factory - only very minor issues that were fixed immediately on-site. What a great company!

F02AAF34-7E07-4958-892D-1587E17BBCAD.jpeg

E30821F9-365D-4B10-BD0A-811EE19A09AD.jpeg

92A9A004-4702-4A18-8825-E206F8B7F5B7.jpeg

FDCA91FC-041F-4EA9-B4B4-9A199C8C2EEC.jpeg

2FB18961-9042-4405-8EAE-629A58B6B142.jpeg

• Like 8

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

• Moderators

Sure does look nice - inside and out.

Now you know why it is so hard to explain to anyone who has not had the chance to work with the Oliver Company what it's like.  Glad that you had a great time and I look forward to hearing even more about your Ollie as the years go by.

Bill

• Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Do you mind posting what those two "minor issues" were that were fixed on site?  I am still fine-tuning my delivery inspection checklist for next summer.

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

• Moderators

Looks great, and glad you are pleased. I see you also got some of Foy's handcrafted wood creations. 

Congratulations,  and happy travels!

• Love 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

That’s exactly how I want my countertops. Solid surface in the bathroom and around the sink and Foy’s product the rest of the way. Curious if the factory did that for you or you literally tossed the Oliver provided units in the trash and replaced them yourself. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChrisMI said:

That’s exactly how I want my countertops. Solid surface in the bathroom and around the sink and Foy’s product the rest of the way. Curious if the factory did that for you or you literally tossed the Oliver provided units in the trash and replaced them yourself. 

Foy shipped them to Oliver and Oliver installed them during delivery. We kept the Oliver units….you just never know!

• Like 4

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, VBistro said:

Foy shipped them to Oliver and Oliver installed them during delivery. We kept the Oliver units….you just never know!

VBistro:

You have a super looking trailer. I have some of Foy's products also. They are really nice and he is great to work with. I saw a posting on the forum of his work shop, which is soooo nice.

I see you ordered awnings for both side of the Ollie. Should work nice to keep the sun off the windows on both sides.

Was the paper towel holder installed by Oliver or you? How is it attached.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

1 hour ago, dewdev said:

Was the paper towel holder installed by Oliver or you? How is it attached.

The paper towel holder is a Hasko - held up by suction cups. Amazon has a variety to choose from. I like the suction cups…we’ve already relocated this to the pantry door!

• Like 2

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, VBistro said:

Oh boy! I didn't know that might be an option! Thanks for the question & the photos. It looks beautiful! 

• Like 3

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.