2022 Oliver Rally

csevel

I just completed my registration for my first ever Oliver Rally this May and my reservation at Guntersville SP.  I had no idea until I called the park how full this event would be. It looks like there is great interest which is exciting since the 'Vid cancellation last year! 

The park has expanded the Oliver blocked loops to include some sites in C, A and B.  I was able to get a site in the F loop but I suggest making a reservation soon if you are at all interested!  I spent a good number of hours looking at Google Earth, Maps and YouTube videos to make my selection.  I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and learning more about my ILOVHER!  

Holler back if you are attending!

I'm also heading to the factory immediately after the rally for a few repairs/mods.

WhoooHOo!

• Like 7

2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport 5.7L V8 

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Hull #184 ~ "ILOVHER"

• Moderators

Note that registration for this rally is a two part affair.  The first part would be to get your reservation for a campsite - you do that by contacting Guntersville SP.  

The second part is to register with Oliver for the rally itself.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

I waited until recently to reserve a site at the park since we weren’t sure if we could attend this year.  We’re in section G, we’ve been in section E the last few rally’s.  Variety might be good!  Mike

• Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderator+

We'll be there in E05.

• Like 3

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

My wife and I are excited to be attending as well.   We will be picking our new Ollie on April 29.... and after a few shake-down days the Rally will be our first event!   What a great place to watch, listen and learn from those that have done this for a while.    I'll probably be the guy that is always waxing his Oliver in spare moments.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

I wish we could attend. 30 hours of driving each way from Idaho is too much for us!  🙂

• Like 2

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Kirk Peterson said:

I wish we could attend. 30 hours of driving each way from Idaho is too much for us!

A reasonable solution - organize a western Ollie rally.

There have been a number of Forum members that have wanted the same thing as you do.  Foy and Mirna have organized two rallies (both in northern Florida) that have been well attended and I'm certain that a PM to Foy would get anyone all the details that they would need to organize a mini-rally out west.

As they say - organize it and they will come!

Bill

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

That is a great idea Bill! It might be hard for us this year, but I will talk to Carrie (my wife) about possible locations for maybe 2022.

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

Actually, I mis-typed. 😂

I meant possibly 2023. 

Sorry Csevel, we got off track from your post. I will start a thread about this later. 

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

Hull #1305

• Moderators

Glad you liked the idea!

You might also want to PM Matt Duncan at Oliver here on the Forum.  Within the past two years a summer intern (I believe) tried to develop a list of places that could serve as Owner Rally locations.  Having said this - if a mini-rally is what you have in mind (this is where I'd start if I were you) then a location that could handle 10 to 20 Olivers should be sufficient.  

Good luck!

Bill

• Like 2

4 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Glad you liked the idea!

You might also want to PM Matt Duncan at Oliver here on the Forum.  Within the past two years a summer intern (I believe) tried to develop a list of places that could serve as Owner Rally locations.  Having said this - if a mini-rally is what you have in mind (this is where I'd start if I were you) then a location that could handle 10 to 20 Olivers should be sufficient.  

Good luck!

Bill

I think have the perfect location for the boondockers in the crowd - it's a beautiful, private, group site at Buffalo Creek here in CO that would easily accommodate 10-15 Olivers. Caveat - no hookups, pit toilet, water situation can be iffy.  We have it reserved this June for a week for an annual friends and family camp. I'll take a serious survey while we are there and see if it could work.  Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to get it for 2022.  You have to reserve a year in advance, and if you don't you won't get the site.

I'll take a poll, if I can figure out how to do that.

mb

• Like 3

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

I plan to be there, with reservations in the F loop -- all of the Oliver Rally loops were full. The park staff were laughing (in a good way).

Does anyone know if there is a way to register for the Rally without using Eventbrite and Paypal? 

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

• Moderator+
4 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

I plan to be there, with reservations in the F loop -- all of the Oliver Rally loops were full. The park staff were laughing (in a good way).

Does anyone know if there is a way to register for the Rally without using Eventbrite and Paypal? 

Call and register over the phone and use a CC or send them a check.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Boudicca908

Don't forget - registering for the Rally is a two set process.  First - call the camp ground and get a site.  Second - Register for the rally itself with Oliver.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Bill

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Boudicca908 said:

I'm now trying to decide whether I come home between pickup (end of March) and the rally -- or whether I just meander! 

I would suggest meandering, you will enjoy the rally programs and discussions a great deal by having that knowledge and experience.  And you will be able to contribute to the everyone’s questions about the newest Ollie’s.

Mossey

• Like 4

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

I'm now trying to decide whether I come home between pickup (end of March) and the rally -- or whether I just meander! 

Meander, of course!  If you don’t need to be back home for some reason I would explore some Tennessee state parks and  Arkansas state parks.  Drive up to KY and visit some distilleries.  Drive south to the coast in Mississippi and Alabama.  See you at the rally!  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• 2 weeks later...