• Moderators

It's a bit hard to find on the Oliver home page, @Nan

Here's a link

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/events/2022-oliver-owners-rally/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

FYI:

For those making late reservations and the choices are slim or none, there an area called "Town Creek Campground" that is primitive camping only.  It is down the road a ways from the main campground, but it is an opportunity to boondock and still attend the rally.

Mossey

272F77A6-F94F-4251-876D-12D4D925E968.thumb.jpeg.662b10af50ced99b5041b3e764a4140f.jpeg81DC5F1D-A3CA-4093-8B7D-518F4AA5220C.thumb.png.d6c3b6843a38afe0290765febdff432f.png

• Like 5

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Time is running a bit short!

If you register for the Owner's Rally prior to March 1st, the rally fee is $100 per person.

If you register for the Owner's Rally after March 1st, the rally fee is $120 per person.

Also, if you visit the 2022 Owner's Rally site - click on "Home" then Owner's and then "Annual Rally" - there is a rough event schedule showing some of the activities and scheduling.

If you have questions - ask away!

Bill 

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

p.s.

Remember - the registration process is a TWO STEP affair.

First get a campsite.

Second register as per the above with Oliver for the actual Rally.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Question: Can anyone tell me what "Planned Group Activities" and "Reserved Activities" means on the Events and Activities calendar?

We reserved our rally space in Aug last year, registered in Nov last year, and picked up "Ollie 'n' Free", #1007 end of Jan this year--I think we have been a little excited since we went to the factory and started our Oliver process last July!!!! We will be arriving May 17, Site D-1, and departing May 23. @csevel Thank you for starting this thread. Viewing the video on the rally park was very informative (told hubby we need to go out and practice leveling before we head to the rally), the  Events and Activities link and the park map were very helpful.  Sounds like the park is going to be FILLED with Olivers! Oh, and the dog park information was great as we are bringing our fur-baby, Barney, a 14 lb Italian greyhound with us. Barney says, "thank you" he is excited, too.

See everyone at the Rally!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Ray-Sam

Get rest before you get there as there will be a bunch for you to see and learn.  I've marked your site and will plan on dropping by at some point to say "Hi".

As far as I know, virtually all activities are still being formalized.  So, I'd just relax a bit for now.  There are some of the presentations already listed and you should take a look at those to determine which will be a MUST DO for you so that you are sure not to miss them.  In this regard - pay attention to where the presentation is to be held.  Registration and the Beach Pavilion are reasonably close to the camping area.  But, most people will prefer to drive up to the Lodge for anything being held in there or in the Ballroom.

Bill

Yes, while there will be a few non-Olivers there, it will basically be filled with Olivers.  Be sure to allow yourself plenty of time to simply walk around and visit.  Don't be afraid to knock on doors and ask for a tour.  Take plenty of pictures of any mods you see that you are interested in.  Perhaps even start making a list of any people you'd like to meet while there.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ray-Sam Moody said:

Question: Can anyone tell me what "Planned Group Activities" and "Reserved Activities" means on the Events and Activities calendar?

Activities can vary and are usually different from rally to rally.  Hopefully there will be some vendor presentations and some presentations by Oliver.  There will probably be some displays.  In the past there have been recreational things like zip lines and golf.  Like Bill said, there’s usually something for everyone.  Plus, there should be some social events and time to get to know fellow owners and some of the Oliver staff.  The park itself is very nice, there’s a nice golf course and the lodge is a great place for group meals and get togethers.  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

On 12/17/2021 at 9:13 AM, Kirk Peterson said:

I wish we could attend. 30 hours of driving each way from Idaho is too much for us!  🙂

Do they ever have rallys in the West?   We're in Oregon.   We don't get ours until November this year. 

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, John Welte said:

Do they ever have rallys in the West?

"They" do - if you organize it! 😁

Two mini-rallies have been held in Florida (Thanks Foy & Mirna!).  

Some work has been done at Oliver regarding holding rallies in other places but nothing firm has been set that I know of at this time.

Bill

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, John Welte said:

Do they ever have rallys in the West?   We're in Oregon.   We don't get ours until November this year. 

There hasn’t been one yet.  It’s easy for Oliver to sponsor a rally at Lake Guntersville State Park because it is close to Hohenwald.  They don’t really have the staff to do any more than one rally in their neighborhood. Like BIll said, there has been a couple of Florida rally’s and there has been talk of rally’s in Colorado, Texas and other points west.  It will just take someone with some desire and skill to put together a gathering.  The May rally is a pretty big production, but regional rally’s don’t have to be.  Just a chance to get together with other Oliver owners and socialize, swap ideas and tell some tall tales! Mike

• Like 2

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

We will be at the Rally, in site # G23, we look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Maggie (SnySdUp) & Bryan (scrambled) & Willis the Kamper Kat,

• Like 2

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

We will be in site E33.  This will be our first Ollie rally.  I'll be bringing along some copies of my two camping devotional books.  (one has a "hint" of an Ollie on the cover.)  Let me know if you'd like for me to reserve one for you.  (link to more info:  amzn.to/3k9UTgu

• Like 3

"Creativity is the fun of putting together unexpected ideas."  Hazel Edwards

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Nancy K. said:

We will be in site E33.  This will be our first Ollie rally.  I'll be bringing along some copies of my two camping devotional books.  (one has a "hint" of an Ollie on the cover.)  Let me know if you'd like for me to reserve one for you.  (link to more info:  amzn.to/3k9UTgu

We need to order your second book as we’ve been through the first.  We’ll bring them both and maybe have a book signing!  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hull 1030 “Reset” Kevin and Rebecca Dunn will be there - site G4. Looking forward to meeting everyone. 

• Like 3

New Tow Vehicle: 2023 Ford F-150 XLT 3.5L EcoBoost /w 3.55 axle and Maxtow Package "Name TBD"
Original and still available Tow Vehicle: 2022 Subaru Ascent "Blue Moose"
2022 Oliver Elite I - Hull #1030 "
Reset"
Home Base Duncanville, TX

ALARKYMSTNTXmed.jpg

Newbie question, and may be way out over my skis. I’m from the “tech” world and in the past at conferences we have BOF or Birds of Feather groups that organize “spontaneously” using bulletin boards in the common area of the conference. These days of course it’s all online and less organic.

Is there an equivalent for Oliver rallies? Things like  modifications, campground planning, bourbon appreciation etc?

Possibly I’m just too new to know about this since this is our first rally - but want to be prepared 😀.

Admins - please feel free to move this to a new thread or area if it’s in the wrong area.

• Like 1

New Tow Vehicle: 2023 Ford F-150 XLT 3.5L EcoBoost /w 3.55 axle and Maxtow Package "Name TBD"
Original and still available Tow Vehicle: 2022 Subaru Ascent "Blue Moose"
2022 Oliver Elite I - Hull #1030 "
Reset"
Home Base Duncanville, TX

ALARKYMSTNTXmed.jpg

We pickup our new Oliver on May 12th! We will spend one night at the Oliver camp site (5/12-13/22), four nights at DCSP, campground #2, site 64 (5/13-17/22), and then on to the Oliver Rally for four nights, B-09 (5/17-21/22). I am not so sure about site B-09; the choices were slim when I finally made the reservation. We will be traveling with Toby, our 18 month old Boykin Spaniel. Jayme and I look forward to getting acquainted with our new TT and drinking from the firehose of all things LEII. Toby, on the other hand, is excited about the dog park and swimming in the lake. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in Alabama. Safe Travels. 

• Like 5

Lance and Jayme Tade, McCormick, SC

2022 Legacy Elite II, twin bed, Hull #1102, 2 5/16 Bulldog coupler with Anderson WDH (Delivery date: May 12, 2022); Tow vehicle: Toyota Sequoia, Bilstein enhanced rear suspension.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, DunnYet said:

Newbie question, and may be way out over my skis. I’m from the “tech” world and in the past at conferences we have BOF or Birds of Feather groups that organize “spontaneously” using bulletin boards in the common area of the conference. These days of course it’s all online and less organic.

Is there an equivalent for Oliver rallies? Things like  modifications, campground planning, bourbon appreciation etc?

Possibly I’m just too new to know about this since this is our first rally - but want to be prepared 😀.

Past rallies have been mostly owner run.  Then we had the COVID gap without any rallies.  This year, Oliver has taken responsibility for the organization and schedule so it is difficult to answer your question.  At the park, there are common areas that could be used for spontaneous gatherings.  I’m sure Oliver will have a central spot where the organizers will be stationed, either up at the lodge or down in one of the campground facilities.  Not sure if there will be bulletin boards, but there should be a fairly busy agenda provided with displays, orientations and classes.  Mike

• Like 2

• Moderators

DunnYet - 

I assume that you have looked at the Rally details (HERE).  

By the looks of it, we will have most of the evenings "free" for whatever activity you chose and there are even afternoons that will be ideal for simply wandering around the campground.  This last activity is the one that I've always found to be the most productive in that you get a chance to see mods and talk to other owners about what they have done, how they did it, where they have been, etc..  I can't count the number of owners (particularly new ones) that I've advised to simply walk around, introduce yourself, knock on doors and start conversations.  It will not be long before groups form just to watch what is going on.  In addition, there is almost always someone hanging out down in the "vendor area" - it is a parking lot with the lake and beach not far away.  If you have them - bring a bike - it is much faster and easier than walking down to this general area.  Also note that anything you want to do up at the Lodge usually requires getting in the vehicle and driving up - its a fairly steep climb!  And, if you are out and about after dark, be VERY careful when coming back to camp due to the critters.

In previous years the schedule has not been as "open" as it seems to be for this year.  In my opinion - this is a very good thing!  It appears that there will simply be more time for these types of informal gatherings - "adult beverage tastings" for instance.  However, I'm not presently aware of any "system" for organizing groups of like interests.  You might suggest this to Matt Duncan <mduncan@olivertechnologies.com>.

Finally, a quick Google search of the area will result in finding all kinds of things to do such as cave tours and wine tastings which have been "officially" organized at past rallies.  If something really catches your interest, decide on a time you'd like to go and then post it here if you'd like other to join you.

Bill

p,s,  please do not hesitate to look me up at the Rally!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Moose said:

I am not so sure about site B-09; the choices were slim when I finally made the reservation. .................. Toby, on the other hand, is excited about the dog park and swimming in the lake. We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible in Alabama. Safe Travels. 

Hey Moose.  We stayed in C section at past rally's.   This will be our first time in B section.  B-07 so I am sure we will have a chance to talk.   B section is a bit more shaded and has pull through sites, so it should be pretty easy to get into and set up.  Plus you will be closer to the Pavillion, Vendor area, and Gathering place.  Bikes would be a plus but not killer if you don't have them.    Dog Park??   I think that might be new... and we'll probably see you there too. 

Good Luck and see you in May.  

• Like 2

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm hoping a few people might want to gather for a game night (or game afternoon).  I enjoy Blokus, SkyJo, and Trekking the National Parks.  I can also bring Ticket to Ride or Settlers of Catan if anyone is interested in those.  Please let me know your preferences as I don't plan to pack that many games.

• Like 1

"Creativity is the fun of putting together unexpected ideas."  Hazel Edwards

On 4/4/2022 at 9:12 AM, topgun2 said:

bring a bike - it is much faster and easier

Good advice! I visited this campground on my trip home from picking up my Oliver, and the park is huge. 

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone there -- the park office told me this morning there will be over 190 Olivers! What a great gathering!

• Like 4
  • Wow 3

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

@Nancy K., not games I'm familiar with, but can always learn something new.  I've played card games at times to if that's of interest.  We're in E38, hope to see you there.

• Like 1

"Speak Friend and enter"

East TN | "3-Dozen", 2009 Oliver Legacy Elite Hull #36| Past: "Tiny Tot", 2016 T@B 320S T@bitha | TV: Nissan Armada

ALARILINTNVAsm.jpg