Full-time RV'ing is over for now

Wayfinder

Well, after some serious life-changes and nearly four months full-time living in the LE-II, I've taken a new job in Georgia and leaving North Carolina.  Time to prep the trailer for storage.

I do have some upgrades in mind soon.

• I want to order all new shades as my strings are starting to fail on the beige colored shades.  I want white next. 
  • I might upgrade the suspension when I replaced all the break assemblies.
  • New sink faucet, maybe sink too, we'll see.

Also, if you all don't know yet, AT&T and Verizon now have reasonable cellular hotspots (pucks) with high data plans for a reasonable price.  I lived on 100GBytes / month and only used 50 GB once, but then, I was only in the trailer in the evenings and rarely stuck around on the weekends.  I streamed everything using an Amazon Fire TV 4K stick.  I live mostly on YouTube Premium though.

Everything else in the trailer is working perfectly.  I learned a lot while full-timing in the last summer and early winder in North Carolina.

Once I find a storage location and might start showing the trailer again thru Oliver.

Happy Holidays!

• Like 4

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• Moderators

Chris, hope you enjoy your new job in Georgia.  We'll look forward to hearing about your upgrades when you get the camper out of storage.

Thanks for the info on the Verizon and ATT plans. I'll take a look after the holidays.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Congrats on the new job even though it will take time away from your Ollie.  Given the approaching winter perhaps it is not actually a bad time to start down a new road.

Regarding the shades - replacement is a "snap" 

Regarding new suspension - if you are upgrading to the EZ Flex I know you will like it much better and (probably) the bushings are gone on the old suspension anyway.

Regarding the new sink and faucet - there sure are some nice ones out there - I've always lusted after Overlands.  But, what I've got works and therefore I'm not touching it.

North Carolina will miss you!  Don't forget to visit us!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"