Does Anyone Know Who Can Service Oliver Elite II Trailers in Oregon (Preferably Southern Oregon)?

Dale C

Hello,

My name is Dale and my wife Sara and I are in the final stages of purchasing a 2022 Oliver Elite II. Our only concern is where to get it serviced? Does anyone know of a good RV service center in Oregon that is familiar with and can service Oliver trailers? Also, we live in Southern Oregon, in Talent (Yes, we were in the Almada fire of 2020, but our house was luckily spared, thank goodness).

Any information is helpful and thank you in advance for posting.

Dale

• Like 1

• Moderators

Dale C - 

Those "final stages of purchasing a 2022 Oliver" sure must be an exciting way to spend the holidays!🥰

Besides any replies you get here, you might want to ask Jason Essary (Service Department Manager) this question just in case they have worked with someone in your area.

For most of the systems in the Oliver (fridge, furnace, exhaust fans, air conditioner, wheel bearings and brakes, etc. ) they are just about the same as in many other RV's.  Also, if there are any good marine/boat places near you they could possibly help with anything related to the shells.  Solar is getting more popular and wide spread but in many parts of the country good solid knowledge if still lacking.  However, the Oliver solar system is well tested and reasonably robust - there have been few issues along those lines over the years that couldn't be resolved via a phone call.

Good luck and with your new Ollie I'm certain that it will be a very happy New Year!

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and Happy Holidays. We will be towing with a 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat with the 2.7L Eco boost with the For Trailer package. We also decided to go with an Anderson hitch for the Elite II. I hope that was a good choice.

Dale

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Hey Dale, Oliver travel trailers are unique in their double wall construction but as far as appliances, suspension and brakes, wheels and tires are concerned they aren’t too mysterious.  Any competent repair facility should be able to work on your trailer.  We have a local, family owned repair shop that does work on ours and has had no issues working on our trailer.  I would start looking locally at what is available for servicing, I’m sure you’ll find a competent shop.  You live in a great area, one of the few states we haven’t visited but high on our list!  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
On 12/24/2021 at 6:40 PM, Dale C said:

decided to go with an Anderson hitch for the Elite II. I hope that was a good choice.

Dale C - 

And the same holiday wishes to you and your family.

I basically tow my Elite II with the same truck except that mine is a 2017 with the 3.5 liter.  Your choice to include the Andersen is a sound one.  It is the only weight distribution hitch that will work with the Elite II (without extensive fiberglass work).  Also, to be "legal" and within Ford's warranty, you must use a weight distribution hitch (WDH) when the tongue weight is at or above 500 pounds.  Except for very rare cases virtually all Elite II's are above the tongue weight.  When you have time before delivery, be sure to watch any number of videos about the Andersen WDH.  They will help you understand how it works and give you a number of tips/tricks on how to use it without excessive frustration.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 1 month later...