Who uses Tire Minder

We have one. I plug it into the 12V jack under the booth table and set it on the floor in a towel by the bathroom door. I have also hung it from a padded bag off the hook by the bathroom door, but I worry about it bouncing around. It works great. I'm happy that we have this setup.

• Like 1

I have the Tire Minder system and do not use the repeater. I found as long as I have the monitoring device by itself (no other devices next to it, like phone or GPS) I do not need the repeater.

I would suggest you try it without the repeater hooked up at first and see for yourself.

A number of other people on the forum also do not use the repeater.

• Like 2

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

I have Tire Minder.  Set it up before our drive back from TN and it worked fine the whole way without the repeater.  I keep the base unit plugged in in the back seat.  I do think the repeaterh might be necessary for big rigs and/or 5th wheels and dualies, but maybe not for the smaller Ollies.

• Like 1

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

I have the Tire Traker system, it doesn’t require a booster either with an Ollie. Be aware that the length of your tow vehicle, and the amount of stuff, especially dense items like a generator or bikes, in the back or bed can block the radio signals. You can play around with the monitor’s position, it may work better at the left side of the dash rather than in the center. It certainly should not be down low on the center console.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

I have used a Tire Tracker for 4 seasons.  Don't need the repeater with my OEII.  Works well.

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg