Hi,

I'm not even a 'newbie' insofar as I do not yet have a trailer, but I'm dreaming. The Oliver sure looks like it is the top of the line among the molded fiberglass models. I'd love to buy a used one but it sounds like they rarely come up for sale.

Does any one know of an Oliver I could look at in the nw suburbs of Chicago? Many thanks.

Rich

Hi Rich,

My wife and I are giving some thought to going to a larger trailer as our trips are getting longer and longer. This is for us a very hard decision as we love the Oliver and the ease of towing, setting up and the convenience/ livability of the Oliver. We are located in the panhandle of FL and will be traveling north to Arkansas in April and South Dakota in May.

I don't know of an Oliver in Ill. We're not sure what to ask for price and will fwd pix and info if you are interested. I am 'tumbleweed' on this forum and my wife is 'earthdancer'. You can see our Oliver by going to our blog. We are in no hurry to sell and want a good home for "PhummyPharm"

Regards, Chuck 8-)

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the message. I'm trying to stay under $20,000. but will not exclude the possibility of going higher. I'll be driving south from Chicago sometime later this winter to visit my daughters in Miami. If our schedules coincide, perhaps we could get together.

Best regards, Rich

• Moderators

Rich,

I believe there is a spelling error in the tumbleweed link. Please try contacting him thru a pm in this forum.

Or, contact me thru a pm, and I'll send you a link to the proper email spelling.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.