ANCHOR DAY

mountainborn

• Moderators

Though we all, as RV'ers, have them, some don't call them anchor days. Some don't call them anything, I suppose. But it is usually a busy, exciting time, and we think, worthy of a name. So, for us, it is anchor day. We had one more fun time culling through all of the beach treasures that we had gathered up. The cull pile seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger. Here is a few photos of our "Beverly Hillbillies" loaded Jeep and the campground dumpster with the cull pile by it. And, don't you know it, people were instantly looking the culls over to see if they needed any of it. Here is the link to the photos:

http://mountainborn.blogspot.com/2010/02/anchor.html

>

100_1404.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

A lot of great stuff washing up on that beach....

I like the duck decoy. Was it wooden?

Thanks for all the great adventure posts!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Sorry I am so late answering this. I just found it. Geeze, I messed that up. It was plastic with a lead weight. There were two of them.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)