997 is on the way home

Jstone

Our last night in western NC mountains before heading home to coastal South Carolina. We’ve been in the low to mid 20’s each night since pickup on the 19th. The furnace is wonderful, keeping the thermostat at 61 degrees  has kept us plenty warm. 

74E8A299-86A7-49F4-BAA0-28F36544EC1A.jpeg

A43FED3F-9795-4E70-9D4F-E91301ABB429.png

• Like 10

2022 Elite II Twin “Katie” Hull 997

2010 Toyota Sequoia 

We are happy for you!   Your Ollie is being tested right from the get go... and sounds like it has performed well!   We are not far behind you.   Finalizing our order on Monday morning!   Drive safe... and happy trails!

• Like 2

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

• Moderators

I thought that I heard you go by.  Sorry that we could not have made your short stay here in the NC mountains a bit toastier.  But, it sure is pretty.

Unfortunately, I'm guessing that the temps down in Coastal SC were not so much different.  However, as you know, it will not be but a day or two until things warm up considerably down there and you can get to that first real cleaning of your new baby.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations on your Oliver! Great to hear you are staying warm with those low temperatures.

We are scheduled to pick up our Oliver next month in mid-February and are super excited!

I’m curious on the delivery day process/agenda, could anyone share what that is like?  I thought I read somewhere that the Oliver facility now has a spot with hookups to stay overnight.

• Like 2

2015 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi 5.7 Axel Ratio 3.92

Hull # TBD

• Moderators

W-23 - 

Apparently you have not visited the Oliver University yet or viewed the Oliver Videos.  Simply go to the top of this page, click on home, click on Owners and then click on University or Videos.  A complete set of videos concerning delivery day are under the Videos section while a bunch of other stuff is under the University section.  You are strongly encouraged to view as many of these as you can prior to your delivery so that you are better prepared to enjoy your new Oliver.

Yes, there are camping spots available right outside the new delivery area and your first night there will already have been arranged for you by your Sales Team.  However, if for any reason you wish to stay in these spots additional nights, you should arrange that in advance with your Sales Agent.

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Here's a shortcut to Oliver University.  A wealth of knowledge is in there. Study as much as you can, and pickup lessons will make much more sense. 

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/oliver-university/

The lovely new campsites at Oliver have been discussed in a few threads. You should reserve a spot for your pickup date. Give your rep a call. 

Also, it's been very helpful for a lot of people to stay somewhere close to hohenwald a few nights after pickup. Test and use absolutely every system, in case you need to return to the factory for adjustments. Davy Crockett and a few other state parks are within a few hours' drive, and Tennessee parks are quite nice.

Congratulations.  Your wait is almost over.

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Thanks topgun2 and SeaDawg for the information!  I’ve viewed the videos at Oliver University several months ago and will do another refresher as our date is coming up soon.  What’s interesting is the Walk Around and What to Expect at Delivery videos are not included under University (at least not on the Apple iPad), it does displays under Owners > Video.

We’ve also made arrangements to stay 2 additional nights at DCSP based on the information we’ve read on this forum.  Thanks again and have a good one!

• Like 4

2015 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi 5.7 Axel Ratio 3.92

Hull # TBD