Problems with boon docking in Colorado

ThomB87

• Moderators

Maybe it’s generational, but I don’t understand folks that leave trash and waste when they leave.  We always try to leave our site (whether dispersed or campground) better than how we found it.  

• Like 7

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

6 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

Maybe it’s generational, but I don’t understand folks that leave trash and waste when they leave.

Remember those ads with the Native American chief crying about the trash beside the road? It was a problem in the past, it became part of our national consciousness and got better, now this generation has forgotten. Maybe it's time to bring those ads back. 

• Like 4

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

3 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

Remember those ads with the Native American chief crying about the trash beside the road? It was a problem in the past, it became part of our national consciousness and got better, now this generation has forgotten. Maybe it's time to bring those ads back. 

The Native American Chief who wasn’t Native American?   But I get the idea.

We were at the Grand Canyon a couple weeks ago and a car full of young men pulled up along side my car and one jumped out with a couple half full disposable  plastic drink cups and since he didn’t immediately find the opening to the dumpster he just threw them on the ground.  I got out to say something but they just looked at me and laughed and drove off. 😡

• Sad 2

Ed and Marsha

Legacy Elite II, Hull #85

Ford F150 Lariat