Greetings from LE I Hull #1030 - "Reset"

DunnYet

Hi all - Kevin and Rebecca Dunn here. We are scheduled to pick up Legacy Elite I Hull #1030 on February 23rd. After much consideration we have landed on the name "Reset", to be pulled by "Blue Moose" our 2022 Subaru Ascent. We are based in Duncanville, Tx - just south of Dallas on US 67.

This will be our second fiberglass trailer. We started with Happier Camper HC1 # 48 "Shadow" and have had some wonderful adventures traveling to Colorado and on to California as well as visiting many of the Texas State Parks. Shadow has moved to some very good friends and will be reappearing as "Peggy Sue" soon, complete with Pegasus wings.

Moving up to the LE I will give us the opportunity to broaden our camping options outside of just State Parks and other locations with facilities. I have been listening to the great advice and ideas on the forum for the last several months as we got closer to our delivery date, and greatly appreciate the community that is here. All the new systems on an Oliver can be a bit intimidating, especially when our pickup date could occur in inclement winter weather. 

We have our reservations already for the Oliver meetup in May and hope to meet many of you there. Looking forward to being a part of the Oliver owner's community.

• Like 7

New Tow Vehicle: 2023 Ford F-150 XLT 3.5L EcoBoost /w 3.55 axle and Maxtow Package "Name TBD"
Original and still available Tow Vehicle: 2022 Subaru Ascent "Blue Moose"
2022 Oliver Elite I - Hull #1030 "
Reset"
Home Base Duncanville, TX

ALARKYMSTNTXmed.jpg

• Moderators

Hi, and a special welcome to another LE 1!

We've enjoyed 14 seasons of adventures with our sturdy 2008. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we've enjoyed ours! 

PS, love the name you've chosen. Camping definitely resets our priorities. 

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

I'll add another welcome to the Family!

Even though Texas is on the large side there is a bunch more that you can do with that Oliver of yours.

I picked up my Oliver during the second week of February (2016) and driving over the mountains -  I live east in the mountains of North Carolina -  the temperatures hovered right at the freezing mark.  Obviously this made driving a bit on the sketchy side because I never knew if a bridge or roadway was going to be icy or not.  However, we got there and the delivery day was raining hard all day, through the night and into the next day.  However, other than a dirty brand new Oliver its a bunch better than ice or snow.  The temps warmed to a reasonable 55 - 57 degrees (more "normal" for Hohenwald at that time of year) and the rain stopped so touring the Natchez Trace while testing the Oliver was good.

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome Kevin and Rebecca!  We have friends in Duncanville, small world.  Texas state parks are a never ending adventure, tall pines in the east, sandy beaches on the coast, desert canyons in the panhandle, mountains in the west and rolling hills here in Texas Hill Country.  Look forward to meeting you at the rally.  Mike

• Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Two and a half weeks! Exciting,  congratulations!

Kirk

• Like 3

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305