Our first Northwest Ollie sighting

Fargoman

They do exist! We finally saw an Ollie LE2 this afternoon while returning home from Vancouver, WA today. This was the first Ollie we have seen since taking delivery of our LE2 last September. We were heading south on Interstate 5 about 30 miles north of Eugene, OR, and the Ollie was northbound, around 12:30 PM. Any ideas who it might have been? 

• Like 4

2021 Legacy Elite 2 Twin Bed | Hull Number 894 (9/16/21 delivery) | Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 3.0L EcoDiesel 3.92 axleAZARCAIDMTNVNMORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

It wasn't me.   I was on the Corvallis to Lebanon overpass at 1430 (2:30PM) which is close to the 30  miles north of Eugene on Monday.  We just came back from 4 nights on the coast.  Great weather.   

We are in Sweet Home.  Where do you live Fargoman?

Someday we should make our own West Coast/ Northwest Rally with all of the Oliver owner out here on the other side of the world. 

• Like 4

Early 1999 Ford F250 SD 7.3L Diesel 

2020 Elite II Twin -  Hull # 648

I also saw a Oliver pass by us yesterday Florida I75 they were heading South bound around 12:30 pm near Ocala we were north bound heading towards Gainesville to Bass pro shop.  Lol  a little excitement. Look look there goes an Ollie.😛

• Like 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

Seeing an Oliver in the West is definitely a rare event, but maybe I'm just easily excited.

2008RN, I live in Redding, CA. With my grown kids living in Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA I expect to be taking my Ollie on many camping trips in the Northwest.

A Northwest Oliver rally is a great idea.

• Like 3

2021 Legacy Elite 2 Twin Bed | Hull Number 894 (9/16/21 delivery) | Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 3.0L EcoDiesel 3.92 axleAZARCAIDMTNVNMORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

We took a trip from NC to the Black Hills and Roosevelt park this past summer.  Saw three Olivers on that trip. 

I guess with over a 1000 out there it's getting more common to see them.  

Happy Camping! 

• Like 2

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg