Looking for help with replacement graphics location.

CRM

I'm getting ready to replace the worn out "Oliver Legacy Elite II" graphics on the rear of my Ollie, but have an issue. The old graphics are the original smaller style while the replacements are the larger current style (which I like much more) and I'm not sure exactly where to install them. I think I can get away with just centering them over the access opening, but would like to know what the distance is between the bottom of the belly band and the top of the "Oliver" logo. Thanks in advance for any help!

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 09-58-40 Luxury Fiberglass Travel Trailers, Campers RVs Oliver.png

272730672_343520730802325_5809469907897430526_n.jpg

2010 Elite II, Hull #45.  2014 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4WD 5.7 with tow package.

Looking at a pic of a new trailer should be all you need, just use the garage door as a reference and see where the decal is located in relation to the door. I bet you can get within an inch either way, that is if you have an eye for that type of stuff. Then take the measurements of the decal on this side and mark if off on the other side, be sure to place the decal level with the trailers center line, crocked will look bad and it will appear you trailer is not level. 

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.