2021 Elite II Bath power outlet

W31

27 minutes ago, Ralph Mawyer said:

They do run electric to the bath for a compost toilet fan, if the trailer has that option.

That’s only 12volts DC to the compost toilet fan, same as the bathroom exhaust fan.  Low voltage so no chance of getting electrocuted. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, FrankC said:

There is an outlet just outside the bathroom below the closet door. 

No power outlet below the closet door in my 2021.  OTT must have eliminated it.   Nearest one is under the forward dinette seat.  

• Like 1

“Ramble” - 2021 Legacy Elite II #797;  2020 Ford F-250

13 minutes ago, Landrover said:

I believe they deleted the outlet’s  in 2020 outside the bathroom and the bed side night stand.

Yep... One of the reasons for standardizing and eliminating outlets was that customers tended to want a lot of additional outlets and Oliver realized that they had too many outlets in some trailers.  

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

10 minutes ago, ScottyGS said:

One of the reasons for standardizing and eliminating outlets was that customers tended to want a lot of additional outlets and Oliver realized that they had too many outlets in some trailers. 

So, where ARE the 120v and USB outlets located in current models?

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, ScottyGS said:

Yep... One of the reasons for standardizing and eliminating outlets was that customers tended to want a lot of additional outlets and Oliver realized that they had too many outlets in some trailers.  

We are probably one of the ones with a lot of outlets.  We have 8.  The one outside, outside of the bath, in the closet, under the dinette, microwave, kitchen overhead, under curbside bed and attic.  We use them all, just not at the same time….  Mike

• Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

3 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

Rear ceiling has 120v over the curb side bunk and USB over the street side.  120v under the forward dinette seat.  120v and USB over the kitchen.  There may be more but those are the ones I am sure about. 

• Like 2

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

Thanks again for the great feedback.  We must have an outlet near the bath area and will call the factory and find out what our options are.  We may need to move to a special order 2023 and request one. 

• Moderators

Adding an outlet isn't such a big deal. Talk to your sales representative, and see if service can add one for you at delivery, at the outside of the forward small dinette, off the one under the table. 

Obviously,  can't do one in the eet bath.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, ScottyGS said:

Rear ceiling has 120v over the curb side bunk and USB over the street side.  120v under the forward dinette seat.  120v and USB over the kitchen.  There may be more but those are the ones I am sure about. 

That's pretty much what came standard in our 2008, (though USB was 12v cigarette lighter plug in 2008, no usb) plus the outside curbside weather resistant outlet. And, the 110 outlet in our attic. And, microwave outlet in the cabinet .

People over the years have added on, without too much difficulty.  Since we've rarely had 110, we never bothered. You just have to remain cognizant of the circuits and amps,  and not try to run everything off one circuit. 

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

10 hours ago, ScottyGS said:

120v and USB over the kitchen

USB over the kitchen but no USB in the dinette area? I would have expected USB at the dinette for phone/tablet charging. 

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

USB over the kitchen but no USB in the dinette area? I would have expected USB at the dinette for phone/tablet charging. 

I would, too. 

In our 2008, we have 2 outlets in the kitchen overhead, q under the dinette, and 1 in the attic. And, one on curbside, outdoors That was actually a lot, in 2008. 

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

14 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

I’m sitting in #797 right now, so I should be able to answer the question for 2021 E2 models. 

AC Outlets:

1) Outside near the hot water heater

2) Under forward dinette seat

3) Under pantry close to SS bed

4) Over Curb Side bed under rear attic cabinet

5)  Over Galley counter under cabinet

6)  Inside rear attic

7)  Inside the forward cabinet on the curb side

USB/12V Outlets:

1) Under forward dinette seat

2) Over Street Side bed under rear attic cabinet

3) Over Curb Side bed under cabinet next to Galley

I’ve got no complaints, don’t need more.  I have a short  extension cord just in case.  I wouldn’t want one anywhere near the wet bath.   My wife stands outside the bath and blow drys her hair hair in the big door mirror.

• Thanks 3

“Ramble” - 2021 Legacy Elite II #797;  2020 Ford F-250

2 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

I agree,  I would love both 120v, and USB over the dinette.  When I plug in the laptop at the Curbside bed, or at the bottom side of the dinette.  It would be much nicer to have those over the dinette. 

• Like 1

Early 1999 Ford F250 SD 7.3L Diesel 

2020 Elite II Twin -  Hull # 648

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Boudicca908 said:

We’ve got USB’s under the dinette, over the kitchen and on the nightstand.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

For people wanting more power outlets, one option is to get a battery pack.  We have had the Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC and the Goal Zero 200x portable power station for a few years. Back when we bought them there weren't many option, now there are many to choose from and they have higher energy options. We have used them for years in our truck camper and then in our current travel trailer. Especially the Goal Zero 200x has been nice for charging phone and laptops. Both also have a 110 outlet, if you need one. They are relatively small and light and easy to move around. The Sherpa 100AC is also approved for air travel. I would like to have more easier to access outlets also, but the battery pack are a great option for us. 

• Like 2

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305