Ultrafabric colors?

StephB

After much anticipation we are finally sending our buildsheet in!  Now I have to make the tough decision about colors.  Can anyone please tell me what the Wild West ultrafabric really looks like?  It is very hard to tell if it is brown, tan or grey from the booklet. 

Update - the virtual tour has a great close-up of it!  

• Moderators

I downloaded the ultraleather  color chart. It looks like a taupe to me, on the heavier side of grey/brown.

Do you have an upholstery shop in town (especially marine upholstery) that might have a sample you could see?  It's really hard to tell from photos, but you can see it compared to others in this chart, below.

I'd call it an earthy, darker taupe,  if that helps, from the chart. Quite neutral.

I do love the grain of the mokume series. I know you have to make a quick decision. 

Screenshot_20220302-203940_Drive.jpg

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

11 minutes ago, GraniteStaters said:

When we had our Ollie built in 2019 they were willing to sent small samples of a few colors we were considering. Paula

Anita sent us a package of samples recently and it arrived in 2 days.   TN to WNC, about a six hour drive.   Surprisingly fast service from USPS these days.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• Moderators

If you're just now sending in your "build sheet" then you should have a bit of time to make your final decisions on fabric.

Assuming that this is the case then ask for those samples as suggested above.  You might also ask for some pictures of a choice or two to see what they might look like in an actual Ollie - the Sales office does have cushions made up in several of the fabrics and all they have to do is take those into a display trailer and snap a couple of pics for you.

Good luck!  I found this to be the hardest part of ordering my Oliver (yep - even harder than writing that check! 😊).

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"