Oliver reborn!

sarah1971

Hello everyone! 
I have been lurking on here for a bit waiting for my chance to finally post. 🙂 I have been waiting until my Oliver was whole again! While I was waiting and watching there were even some posts about my Ollie in its previous incarnation. It was hard to hold my tongue 😜 LE hill #25 is a trailer once more!

Some of you may be disappointed that she is no longer a monster adventure rig, but I am over the moon now that I can tow her. It was quite the odyssey to collect all of the pieces and find the right person to set things right, but she is back together and our adventures together have begun!

2571DB45-0656-415B-A1C6-0E6AFFD6DE46.jpeg

5ED44137-5F15-4F71-9F56-C5CA02999661.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Wow. She looks better now. Good luck on your adventures! 

Kirk

• Like 2

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• Moderators

Sarah - 

Welcome - glad both you and #25 are here!

If only she could talk - the stories she'd tell.  And, it appears as though there are still many more adventures to be had.

Have fun!

Bill

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Yes, a lot was removed to make the adventure rig. Axle was removed and the front portion of the trailer (tongue and everything on it) was actually cut off the rest of the frame 😱I was able to track down the original pieces and get them from a previous owner through these forums! The seller and previous owner were great and supportive of me putting her back together, but it was quite the journey!

• Like 6

I love what the previous owners did to create their adventure vehicle but I love more what you have done to bring it back to its original form.  I hadn't real;ized that the P.O. had cut the frame...bummer.

You get my award for Most Incredible Journey with a Oliver!

• Like 3

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW