AUBREY'S PLUG, a power cord cover solution

mountainborn

• Moderators

No more cold air, insects or rodents can have access to our Ollies 1

Here is a look at photos and a video:

http://mountainborn.blogspot.com/2010/03/plug.html

>

100_1589.jpg

This clever solution is by the Oliver Forum's very own CAJUN BIRD MAN !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderator+

Hey Aubrey, Tali and I look forward to meeting you at the Jugfest. We sure would appreciate one of those fancy plugs you make. I've lusted after one of those ever since Larry told me about his.

See you in April,

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Hey, I've been looking forward to meeting you guys too! I'll bring a plug for you.

I've got a chunk of foam attached to one end of the string on mine. I stick it in the hose reel cap to keep the wind from banging it against the side of the trailer. You might want to bring along something similar.

Aubrey

Aubrey and the two wingmen, Woodstock & Rascal

Oliver #032, "El Huevito"

Ford F-150 4x4

El Juevito's Travels

• Moderators

Hey Aubrey!

Oscar wants to know when Woodstock & Rascal will be getting to the Jugfest. He's "egging" me on to get there early & stay late . . . not a bad idea. He also has something for your new TV. 8-)

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

Oscar (and Pete),

Woodstock & Rascal are hoping to do the same. They just haven't nailed down the exact dates yet 'cause they've got all kinds of stuff going on in May. Do you have the new (round) power cord outlet? I want to be sure I make enough of the plugs for all of them at Jugfest. We're looking forward to finally meeting you guys!

Aubrey and the two wingmen, Woodstock & Rascal

Oliver #032, "El Huevito"

Ford F-150 4x4

El Juevito's Travels

• Moderators

No to the round power cord door. We've got the rectangular white plastic one that's working fine for now.

We hope to get there about the 21st and stay till the lake has been fished out . . . then it's on the the Little Plastic Trailers on Route 66 which starts on the 18th in Chicago.

(this is not a thread hijack . . . this is not a thread hijack) :o

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg