Owners Manuals, Component Guides, Specifications & Warranties

Boudicca908

Does Oliver deliver hard copies of the Owners Manuals, Component Guides, Specs and Warranties with the trailer? (I've tried searching, but haven't found the answer to this question.)

I find reading technical documents a LOT easier with a hard copy in hand. I have downloaded a lot of the items in the 'manual' section of the University -- but I may have missed some items.  Also, I suspect some things that may not be up to date as products and manuals get updated (?) -- so thanks to all for help on this. I want to be sure I have everything before I leave home and leave wifi behind (yay). 

Also -- twelve days! 

• Like 1

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

Oliver should provide you printed and bound copies of the exact same docs that are in the Oliver University.   I received 3 booklets: 1) Owners Manual 2) Standard Features Guide and 3) Optional Features Guide.   You’ll notice the individual components manuals are from the OEM and usually mention the warranty.   I personally have downloaded .pdf of these on several devices, along with many other OEM technical manuals in my offline library.   I don’t bother to carry the paper copies in the trailer, prefer to use my iPad.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

“Ramble” - 2021 Legacy Elite II #797;  2020 Ford F-250

15 minutes ago, Mike D. said:

Oliver should provide you printed and bound copies of the exact same docs that are in the Oliver University.   I received 3 booklets: 1) Owners Manual 2) Standard Features Guide and 3) Optional Features Guide.   You’ll notice the individual components manuals are from the OEM and usually mention the warranty.   I personally have downloaded .pdf of these on several devices, along with many other OEM technical manuals in my offline library.   I don’t bother to carry the paper copies in the trailer, prefer to use my iPad.

We received the same 3 manuals in hard copy.  My wife combined them into 3 sections in a single binder as the originals were starting to come apart.  I like paper and we do bring the manual with us.  

• Like 5

• Moderators

I received both and carry both forms of all these manuals with me while on the road (if I can't sleep these are sure to do it for me 😁).

In addition - with the hard copies I keep assorted other articles and notes (such as torque values, maintenance charts, how to articles, etc.) just in case.

One of the "secret" areas is a great place to keep these papers .

Bill

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"