#1052 has departed Hohenwald

Wolfepack

Pulled Tail #1052 out of the Ollie hangar on 17 March, stayed on the OTT ramp that night.  Day 2 we departed for a Harvest Host winery about 15 miles east where we spent the night, then a Harvest Host brewery on night 3 in Alabaster AL, before landing back in the FL panhandle on Sunday.  Trip went well, love the camper.  Thanks to all the awesome forum members whose knowledgeable contributions went a long way in helping us prepare for our delivery.  Still much to learn, but so far so good!  BTW, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to rotate the pics left or right...20220317_113532.thumb.jpg.a94bfcd2f38eea9d6c22b9a210f1cf04.jpg20220319_152911.thumb.jpg.6458b580b88695fbf72563d809a1e59b.jpg 

oliver1 (2).jpg

Edited by topgun2
rotated pic
  • Like 14

Patrick and Danielle Wolfe / 2022 LE II Tail #22-1052 / 2023 GMC 2500HD SLT 6.6L Gas

• Moderators

Care to share which harvest host is only 15 miles away? 

Your Ollie looks great! Happy travels!

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

6 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

Care to share which harvest host is only 15 miles away? 

Your Ollie looks great! Happy travels!

It was Amber Falls Winery...very good wine and nice people.  Narrow road going up and coming down, but we had a great time.  Thanks for flipping my pic SeaDawg!!

• Like 4

Patrick and Danielle Wolfe / 2022 LE II Tail #22-1052 / 2023 GMC 2500HD SLT 6.6L Gas

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Wolfepack said:

Thanks for flipping my pic SeaDawg

Topgun2 beat me to it. Faster than me.

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

32 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

Topgun2 beat me to it. Faster than me.

Guess that's why he's called Topgun. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Steph and Dud B said:

I'm confused. I thought Ollies were boats. Apparently yours can fly?! 😀  Nice looking truck/trailer (tug/aircraft?) combo. Congrats!

Only those with two awnings... and both have to be extended. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Wow 1

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Wolfepack said:

It was Amber Falls Winery...very good wine and nice people.  Narrow road going up and coming down, but we had a great time.  Thanks for flipping my pic SeaDawg!!

We always stop by Amber Falls Winery when we’re in Hohenwald.  Last time we did the HH thing and camped there, too.  It was very nice.  Glad to hear your pick up and trip home went so well!  Mike

52270DAC-6E83-4D99-A019-4CCCF312D640.jpeg

• Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

8 minutes ago, ChrisMI said:

It’ll fly on one…you just need a strong right leg for the rudder/gas pedal. 

Like loosing an engine on a twin... gets your attention real fast. 

• Like 4

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations and happy travels. We were there for pickup a few days before you. Glad you survived the first night under the very intense glare of the factory lights. Despite the intense illumination, we really appreciate the on-site camping. Made our pickup much easier and less stressful.

• Like 6

2022 Oliver Elite II Hull#1047 "Saunter"

2014 VW Touareg TDI

ALAZILINKSMIMONVNMNCOHSCTNTXVAsm.jpg